5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a turned Arachne into a spider after losing a weaving contest to her
- b God of home, safety, and security
- c three-headed dog that guards the Underworld
- d half-horse/half-man
- e ruler of the Underworld, known to the Romans as "Pluto"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- very violent and war-like
- half-man/half-goat and turned King Midas's ears into donkey ears after a contest he lost to Apollo
- presides over childbirth, but doesn't believe in marriage
- God of intellect, arts, prophecy, and healing
- known to the Romans as "Cupid"
5 True/False Questions
Hephaestus → God of Fire (blacksmith fire)
Orpheus → God of Thunder and married to multiple Gods (including sisters) and mortals
Poseidon → Goddess of the Underworld and married to Hades
Hera → known to the Romans as "Cupid"
Persephone → Goddess of the Underworld and married to Hades