5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a horse with wings
- b God of Fire (blacksmith fire)
- c God of wine, pomegranate, and ecstasy
- d known to the Romans as "Cupid"
- e presides over childbirth, but doesn't believe in marriage
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- God of home, safety, and security
- rules the seas with a trident in hand
- Olympic Gods' messenger
- received a golden lyre and played beautiful music
- ruler of the Underworld, known to the Romans as "Pluto"
5 True/False Questions
Centaur → Queen of Olympus, married to Zeus, and protector of women
Hercules → Olympic Gods' messenger
Zeus → God of Thunder and married to multiple Gods (including sisters) and mortals
Apollo → turned Arachne into a spider after losing a weaving contest to her
Ares → ruler of the Underworld, known to the Romans as "Pluto"