5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- thermal energy
- Chemical energy
- chemical energy into thermal energy
- geothermal energy
What type of energy can be found in the picture above?
- b Burning coal is an example of which energy transformation?
- c Uses energy directly from the Sun.
- d Uses thermal energy found inside the Earth.
- e Removing ________ ________ from steam can cause a gas to change into a liquid.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which term does not belong to the group:
natural gas, coal, uranium, oil
- An object's ________ depends upon the force of gravity present at a given location, but its mass does not.
- ________ ________ is energy due to charged matter.
- Pushes and pulls are ________.
- An energy source that can be replaced by natural processes in a short amount of time is called a ________ ________.
5 True/False Questions
natural gas → Which term does not belong to the group:
wind, solar, hydropower, natural gas
chemical → Released slowly through the digestion of food, ________ energy powers all living things.
Machines → Our ________ also use mechanical energy to do work such as moving tables or throwing balls across the gym.
is stopped →
The motion graph above shows that the car...
fossil fuels → Pushes and pulls are ________.