5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a What is the abbreviation for Newtons?
- b When a race is run ________ is involved.
- c Pushes and pulls are ________.
- d Which term does not belong to the group:
renewable, nonrenewable, geothermal, solar
- e Thermal energy is the energy of moving ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ________ energy interacts with matter by being transmitted, absorbed, or reflected.
- Force can be measured in a unit called ________.
- Today when we burn coal, oil, or natural gas we release energy that came from the ________ but has been stored inside the Earth for millions of years.
The motion graph above shows that the car...
What is the net force in the picture above?
5 True/False questions
energy → ________ is an object's tendency to resist a change in motion.
Charlie → A word that means the same as transformation is...
Mechanical energy → Power plants add ________ ________ to water to cause a liquid to change into a gas.
Hydropower → A ________ is a push or a pull in a specific direction.
In the motion graph above which runner won the race?