5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- net force
- a The combination of all forces acting on an object is called the ________ ________.
- b Energy comes in many different ________.
- c To find the net force when forces are pushing or pulling in opposite directions simply ________ the smaller force from the larger force.
- d ________ energy interacts with matter by being transmitted, absorbed, or reflected.
- e Pushes and pulls are ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ________ ________ is energy of matter caused by its position or its motion.
- Removing ________ ________ from steam can cause a gas to change into a liquid.
What type of energy transformation is happening in the picture above?
- The ________ ________ is the combination of all forces acting on an object.
- Power plants generally use the chemical energy stored in ________to heat water in huge boilers.
5 True/False questions
force → Energy comes in many different ________.
chemical → Which term does not belong to the group:
solar, renewable, coal, wind
What is the net force in the picture above?
In the motion graph above which runner lost the race?
Thermometers → ________ are important tools used to measure changes in an object's thermal energy.