5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- constant speed
- a ________ energy interacts with matter by being transmitted, absorbed, or reflected.
For line segment A-B the bus is moving at a ________ ________ of 10 m/s for 5 seconds.
- c ________ energy comes from inside the Earth.
- d ________ occurs when an object is speeding up, slowing down, or changing direction.
- e ________ is simply moving air.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which term does not belong to the group:
solar, renewable, coal, wind
- Uses thermal energy found inside the Earth.
For line segment O-A the bus is ________. Its speed changes from 0 to 10 m/s in 5 seconds.
- When a race is run ________ is involved.
- Our ________ also use mechanical energy to do work such as moving tables or throwing balls across the gym.
5 True/False questions
uranium → Which term does not belong to the group:
natural gas, coal, uranium, oil
is traveling at a constant speed → It is better to measure weight with a ________ ________ and mass with a balance.
Chemical energy →
What type of energy can be found in the picture above?
geothermal → In a power plant the turbine turns a ________ that generates electricity.
falling rock → A ________ ________ has mechanical energy.