5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Radiant energy
- electromagnetic energy
- thermal energy
- a Radiant energy is also known as ________ ________.
- b ________ ________ is energy carried by electromagnetic radiation.
- c Removing ________ ________ from steam can cause a gas to change into a liquid.
- d Which term does not belong to the group:
solar, renewable, coal, wind
- e Most nuclear power plants generate electricity by using a special metal called ________ as a fuel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Sun and energy from the wind are sometimes referred to as ________ ________.
- The ________ ________ is the combination of all forces acting on an object.
- In power plants water is boiled and turned into ________.
The motion graph above shows that the car...
- Nuclear energy is another type of ________ ________.
5 True/False questions
force → Unbalanced forces cause objects to ________.
40 N to the right →
What is the net force in the picture above?
motion → A force can start an object that is at rest into ________, or it can slow down, speed up, or change the direction of motion.
Newtons → ________ is an object's tendency to resist a change in motion.
constant speed →
For line segment A-B the bus is moving at a ________ ________ of 10 m/s for 5 seconds.