5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electrical energy
- Thermal energy
- a ________ can also change the shape of an object.
Are the forces pushing on this box balanced, unbalanced, or combined?
In the motion graph above which runner came in second place?
What type of energy is in the picture above?
What does the object in the picture above measure?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Unbalanced forces cause objects to ________.
For line segment O-A the bus is ________. Its speed changes from 0 to 10 m/s in 5 seconds.
- When a cake is baked ________ is involved.
- Which term does not belong to the group:
wind, solar, hydropower, natural gas
- An object's ________ depends upon the force of gravity present at a given location, but its mass does not.
5 True/False questions
thermal energy → Power plants add ________ ________ to water to cause a liquid to change into a gas.
Chemical energy → ________ ________ is energy that is related to heat and the temperature of matter.
solar → Uses energy directly from the Sun.
90 N up →
What is the net force in the picture above?
Radiant energy → Power plants add ________ ________ to water to cause a liquid to change into a gas.