5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Selection box
- Date and time functions
- Line chart
- a A list that identifies patterns, symbols, or colors used in a chart (EX 190).
- b Functions that are used to insert dates and times in a worksheet (EX 118).
- c Displays a subset of the data that meets certain criteria and temporarily hides the rows that do not meet the specified criteria (EX 134).
- d Chart that is similar to a column chart, but where columns are replaced by points connected by a line (EX 183).
- e A selected chart element is surrounded by a selection box (EX 190).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A separate sheet in the workbook that stores a chart (EX 186).
- A symbol that represents a single data point or value from the corresponding worksheet cell (EX 190).
- Specifies which elements are included in a chart and where they are placed (EX 190).
- The value the function uses to perform a calculation, including a number, text, or a cell reference that acts as an operand (EX 105).
- Appear in the lower-right corners of the column heading cells and are used to access the AutoFilter menu for that column (EX 134).
5 True/False Questions
Pie chart → Chart that shows the relationship of a part to a whole (EX 184).
Descending sort → Arranges data with letters from Z to A, data with numbers from highest to lowest, and data with dates from oldest to newest (EX 131).
Financial functions → Functions used to analyze loans and investments (EX 114).
AutoFilter → Menu that displays a list of all the values that appear in that column along with additional criteria and color filtering options. (EX 134).
Chart style → Formats the chart based on the colors, fonts, and effects associated with the workbook's theme (EX 191).