← Daniels quizlet Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the region of the cell within the membrane that includes the fluid, the cytoskeleton, and all of the organelles except the nucleus
- an organism that breaks down chemicals from dead organisms and returns important materials to the soil and water
- A small, rounded, thick-walled, resting cell that forms inside a bacterial cell
- long, whip-like structure that helps a cell to move
- the process of braking down food to release its energy.
- single-celled organisms that lack a nucleus; prokaryotes
5 True/False Questions
host → A tiny nonliving particle that invades and then reproduces inside a living cell.
sexual reproduction → A reproductive process that involves two parents that combine their genetic material to produce a new organism, which differs from both parents.
ribosome → the process of breaking down food release its energy.
asexual reproduction → The reproductive process that involves only one parent and produces offspring that are identical to the parent
virus → A tiny nonliving particle that invades and then reproduces inside a living cell.