5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scoria and pumice, how did it cool?
- what type of fossil turns to stone slowly?
- basalt, is it extrusive or intrusive?
- what rock is made of crushed shells?
- what type of fossil is always 3D?
- a when lava had air and gas bubbles in it
- b cast
- c extrusive
- d limestone
- e petrified
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
obsidian, how did it cool? → very quickly
what type of fossil is dented in? → mold
what rock is made of crumbled shells? → limestone
what rock is made of sand? → sandstone
granite, how did it cool? → very quickly