5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- basalt, what kind of crystals does it have?
- what rock is made of mud or clay?
- basalt, is it extrusive or intrusive?
- obsidian, how did it cool?
- what type of fossil is always 3D?
- a shale
- b cast
- c very quickly
- d extrusive
- e small crystals
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- when lava had air and gas bubbles in it
5 True/False Questions
granite, what kind of crystals does it have? → large crystals
what rock was slate? → shale
what rock is made of crushed shells? → coquina
granite, how did it cool? → very quickly
what rock is made of decayed plants and animals? → coal