5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what rock does granite turn into?
- what type of fossil is flat?
- obsidian, how did it cool?
- basalt, what kind of crystals does it have?
- what rock was slate?
- a imprint
- b shale
- c small crystals
- d gneiss
- e very quickly
5 Multiple choice questions
- when lava had air and gas bubbles in it
5 True/False questions
what rock does limestone turn into? → marble
what rock is made of rocks and pebbles? → conglomerate
obsidian, is it intrusive or extrusive? → extrusive
what type of fossil is always 3D? → imprint
granite, what kind of crystals does it have? → small crystals