5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- basalt, how did it cool?
- granite, how did it cool?
- what type of fossil is flat?
- what rock does granite turn into?
- what rock is made of crushed shells?
- a very quickly
- b limestone
- c slowly
- d gneiss
- e imprint
5 Multiple choice questions
- when lava had air and gas bubbles in it
- very quickly
5 True/False questions
basalt, what kind of crystals does it have? → large crystals
what type of fossil is dented in? → cast
what type of fossil turns to stone slowly? → petrified
what rock was sandstone? → shale
what rock does limestone turn into? → marble