← Memory Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Long-term memory
- Synapse changes
- Serial Positioning Effect
- a tendency to recall last and first items
- b when memories are being stored in LTM, there is an increase in serotonin levels and synapses recieving the neurons
- c mixing up source of memory
- d relatively permanent and limitless storehouse of the memory system.
- e neural firing - basis for learning that makes storing memories faster once activated
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- disruptive effect of new learning on the recall of old information.
- tendency to remember last items
- retention of encoded info over time
- current mood effects memory of past experiences
- retrieving information already learned using mind only
5 True/False Questions
explicit memory → declarative memory with conscious recall. EXPRESSED
absent-mindedness → encoding failure due to inattention
forgetting curve → inability to forget an unwanted memory
persistence → gradual decay of stored info
Rehearsal → A method for improving memory by mentally or verbally repeating the information to be remembered.