5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elizabeth I
- John Calvin
- Medici Family
- a Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
- b Reforms to church, protestantism, puritanism, basis for concept of capitalism.
- c Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
- d 1558-1603. Virgin Queen.
- e Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Protestant Reformation,
- 1474-1504 Spain becomes an abolute monarch. New World
- 1512 Martin Luther is excommunicated. Edict of worms is issued by the Pope. Here I stand speech.
- 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
- End of Hundred years war, Ottoman empire takes Constantinople, Tudor dynasty in England.
5 True/False questions
Da Vinci → Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
High renaissance → 1550-1625
Counter Reformation → Pope Paul II, church reform, Council reform, council of Trent
Raphael → Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
Examus → Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.