5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Johann Gutenberg
- Elizabeth I
- Martin Luther
- High Ren
- Renaissance Popes
- a Protestant Reformation,
- b 1475-1550
- c 1558-1603. Virgin Queen.
- d Worldly, Vatican library, sistine chapel
- e 1450. Printing press, moveable type, sped up the process,
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Dutch Humanist, The Praise of Folly, Free will.
- Scientist, artist, inventor, architect, engineer, musician, etc.
- Free thought, free action, naturalism.
- Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
- Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
5 True/False Questions
Henry VIII → Scientist, artist, inventor, architect, engineer, musician, etc.
Counter Reformation → Reforms to church, protestantism, puritanism, basis for concept of capitalism.
Shakespeare → Poet, playwright
Ferdinand and Isabella → 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
Michelangelo → 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician