5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles V
- Early Ren
- Counter Reformation
- a 1400-1475
- b Pope Paul II, church reform, Council reform, council of Trent
- c Free thought, free action, naturalism.
- d Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
- e 1519-1556. Powerful, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, Netherlands.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1509-1547 Married several times. Created a new religion so he could divorce his old wife and marry someone else.
- 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
- Helliocentrism, on the revolutions of the celestial spheres. Everything revolves around the sun.
- 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
- 1450. Printing press, moveable type, sped up the process,
5 True/False questions
High Ren → 1400-1475
John Calvin → 1475-1550
Politics → Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
Elizabeth I → 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
High renaissance → 1550-1625