5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Counter Reformation
- Elizabeth I
- a 1550-1625
- b Free thought, free action, naturalism.
- c Pope Paul II, church reform, Council reform, council of Trent
- d Painter, architect
- e 1558-1603. Virgin Queen.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- End of Hundred years war, Ottoman empire takes Constantinople, Tudor dynasty in England.
- Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
- 1474-1504 Spain becomes an abolute monarch. New World
- 1509-1547 Married several times. Created a new religion so he could divorce his old wife and marry someone else.
5 True/False Questions
Renaissance Popes → 1550-1625
Kepler → Painter, architect
High renaissance → Indulgences, paid church for sins. Pope Leo X, St. Peter's Basilica, 1517 the 95 Theses, Excommunicated, Lutheranism, Protestantism spread.
Machiavelli → 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
Renaissance History → Worldly, Vatican library, sistine chapel