5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Calvin
- High Ren
- Counter Reformation
- Sir Thomas More
- Anglican Church
- a Work with Henry VII, Utopia, he was beheaded.
- b Pope Paul II, church reform, Council reform, council of Trent
- c 1475-1550
- d Reforms to church, protestantism, puritanism, basis for concept of capitalism.
- e Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Protestant Reformation,
- 1400-1600. Started in Florence, Italy. It means rebirth. Period of intellectual freedom. Middle class emerges inventing of printing press.
- 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
- Painter, architect
5 True/False questions
Machiavelli → Painter, architect
Henry VIII → 1509-1547 Married several times. Created a new religion so he could divorce his old wife and marry someone else.
Medici Family → Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
Michelangelo → Painter, sculptor, architect, engineer, etc.
Copernicus → End of Hundred years war, Ottoman empire takes Constantinople, Tudor dynasty in England.