5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- Superficial edema
- Lower two fifth's of motor treat?
- Vertigo and hearing area?
- What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's
- a Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
- b lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- c Motor & Sensory
- d Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- e blood vessels dilations & constriction area that also treats hypertension
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cortical blindness
- Speech #3
- lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
- One sided paralysis -use opp. side
- Speech #2
5 True/False questions
The two lines are used to treat a prolapsed uterus? → One sided paralysis -use opp. side
Thoracic cavity area treats? → Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
Stomach area treats? → loss of balance due to cerebellar disorders
Nominal Aphasia → Inability to make sense of the words being heard
Nocturnal Urination → Can't name objects