5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- Order of scalp lines from anterior to posterior
- Tremor line treats?
- Stomach area treats?
- Balance area treats?
- a lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- b loss of balance due to cerebellar disorders
- c Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- d BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- e Discomfort in upper abdomen
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cortical blindness
- One sided paralysis -use opp. side
- Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- Pain in upper right quadrant of the abdomen and/or right rib cage, chronic hepatitis
- Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
5 True/False Questions
The two lines are used to treat a prolapsed uterus? → Reproductive area & leg motor & sensory area
Superficial edema → Cortical blindness
Receptive Aphasia → Can't name objects
Upper fifth of sensory treat? → lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
Thoracic cavity area treats? → Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus