5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Upper fifth of sensory treat?
- Stomach area treats?
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- Tremor line treats?
- Balance area treats?
- a Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- b Discomfort in upper abdomen
- c loss of balance due to cerebellar disorders
- d lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- e lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pain in upper right quadrant of the abdomen and/or right rib cage, chronic hepatitis
- BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- Speech #3
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
- Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
5 True/False questions
Middle-2nd & 3rd fifth of motor and sensory treat → Upper limb area, motor treats paralysis of upper limb (opp. side), sensory treats pain, numbness or other paresthsia of upper limb (opp. side)
Superficial edema → blood vessels dilations & constriction area that also treats hypertension
Thoracic cavity area treats? → asthma, chest pain, intermittent supraventricular tachycardia (faster htbeat/palpitations)
Nocturnal Urination → Can't name objects
Voluntary movement area treats? → loss of balance due to cerebellar disorders