5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nominal Aphasia
- When is just one side of the scalp used in tx?
- The two lines are used to treat a prolapsed uterus?
- Upper fifth of sensory treat?
- Tremor line treats?
- a One sided paralysis -use opp. side
- b lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
- c Reproductive area & leg motor & sensory area
- d Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- e Can't name objects
5 Multiple choice questions
- thoracic cavity area
- Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Speech #3
- Pain in upper right quadrant of the abdomen and/or right rib cage, chronic hepatitis
- Cortical blindness
5 True/False questions
Reproduction area treats? → Discomfort in upper abdomen
Lower two fifth's of motor treat? → Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
Receptive Aphasia → Can't name objects
Middle-2nd & 3rd fifth of motor and sensory treat → Upper limb area, motor treats paralysis of upper limb (opp. side), sensory treats pain, numbness or other paresthsia of upper limb (opp. side)
Nocturnal Urination → Can't name objects