← Scalp Acup Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Reproduction area treats?
- What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's
- Voluntary movement area treats?
- Vertigo and hearing area?
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- a Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
- b Motor & Sensory
- c Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- d lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- e Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- leg motor & sensory area
- thoracic cavity area
- loss of balance due to cerebellar disorders
- Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
5 True/False Questions
Upper fifth of sensory treat? → lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
The two lines are used to treat a prolapsed uterus? → Reproductive area & leg motor & sensory area
Receptive Aphasia → Inability to make sense of the words being heard
When is just one side of the scalp used in tx? → One sided paralysis -use opp. side
Nominal Aphasia → Can't name objects