5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lower two fifth's of motor treat?
- Order of scalp lines from anterior to posterior
- Upper fifth of sensory treat?
- Stomach area treats?
- What scalp line to treat nominal aphasia
- a Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- b lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
- c BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- d Discomfort in upper abdomen
- e Speech #2
5 Multiple choice questions
- asthma, chest pain, intermittent supraventricular tachycardia (faster htbeat/palpitations)
- Speech #3
- Motor & Sensory
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
- lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
5 True/False questions
Vertigo and hearing area? → Cortical blindness
Nominal Aphasia → Inability to make sense of the words being heard
Vision area? → Cortical blindness
Liver & GB area treats? → Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
Superficial edema → blood vessels dilations & constriction area that also treats hypertension