5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Voluntary movement area treats?
- What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- Receptive Aphasia
- Vertigo and hearing area?
- a Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
- b lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- c Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- d Motor & Sensory
- e Inability to make sense of the words being heard
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Can't name objects
- Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- Speech #2
- thoracic cavity area
- leg motor & sensory area
5 True/False Questions
Middle-2nd & 3rd fifth of motor and sensory treat → Upper limb area, motor treats paralysis of upper limb (opp. side), sensory treats pain, numbness or other paresthsia of upper limb (opp. side)
Superficial edema → Cortical blindness
Reproduction area treats? → Discomfort in upper abdomen
Tremor line treats? → Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
Thoracic cavity area treats? → asthma, chest pain, intermittent supraventricular tachycardia (faster htbeat/palpitations)