5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Intermittent supraventricular tachycardia
- Stomach area treats?
- Vision area?
- Reproduction area treats?
- Liver & GB area treats?
- a Cortical blindness
- b Pain in upper right quadrant of the abdomen and/or right rib cage, chronic hepatitis
- c Discomfort in upper abdomen
- d thoracic cavity area
- e Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
5 Multiple choice questions
- Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- Speech #3
- Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
- asthma, chest pain, intermittent supraventricular tachycardia (faster htbeat/palpitations)
- lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
5 True/False questions
Middle-2nd & 3rd fifth of motor and sensory treat → lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
Balance area treats? → Discomfort in upper abdomen
When is just one side of the scalp used in tx? → One sided paralysis -use opp. side
Lower two fifth's of motor treat? → Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
Nocturnal Urination → Can't name objects