← Social Structure Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- exchange theory
- agricultural society
- social category
- mechanical solidarity
- a deliberate attempt to control by force, oppose, harm or resist the will of another person.
- b belief that people are motivated by self-interest in their interactions with others
- c draft animals and plows are used in the tilling of the field
- d the close knit relationships that result when a small group of people share the same values and perform the same tasks
- e a means of classifying people according to a shared trait or a common status.Examples include students, women, and the elderly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Type of society in which food production is carried out through the use of human and animal labor
- members rely on the domesticated herd animals to meet the build of their dietary needs.
- the socially determining behaviors expected of a person performing a role.
- is the impersonal social relationships that arise with increased job specialization
- The different roles attached to a single status
5 True/False Questions
bureaucracy → a ranked authority structure that operates according to specific rules and procedures.
secondary group → is a group in which interaction is impersonal and temporary in nature
master status → The status that plays the greatest role in shaping a person's life and determine his or her social identity.
achieved status → A status that is acquired by an individual on the basis of some special skill, knowledge, or ability.
hunting and gathering society → type of society in which the economic activity centers on the production of information and the provision of services.