5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
- b I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
- c The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- d The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- e The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
- I recently bought a new red dress and am now hunting for a pair of red shoes to compliment/complement my dress.
- Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
- Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
- Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
5 True/False Questions
course → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
isles → Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
altogether → The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
counsel → I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
whole → The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!