5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a "Back up! We have passed/past the address we are looking for!"
- b What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
- c Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
- d The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- e I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
5 Multiple choice questions
- The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
- The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
- Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
5 True/False questions
coarse → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
led → Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
complement → I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
isles → Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
borne → Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.