5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
- b I recently bought a new red dress and am now hunting for a pair of red shoes to compliment/complement my dress.
- c One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- d The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- e Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
- The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
- The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
5 True/False Questions
course → What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
counselor → I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
isles → Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
boar → While hunting during a recent safari, we were charged by a wild boar/bore with tusks that were three feet long!
coarse → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.