5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
- b What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
- c Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- d The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- e One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
- The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
- Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
- "Back up! We have passed/past the address we are looking for!"
5 True/False Questions
altogether → I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
minor → If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
coarse → What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
compliment → I recently bought a new red dress and am now hunting for a pair of red shoes to compliment/complement my dress.
counsel → I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.