5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
- b Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- c The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
- d The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- e The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
- While hunting during a recent safari, we were charged by a wild boar/bore with tusks that were three feet long!
- The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
- If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
5 True/False Questions
aisle → Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
counsel → If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
already → I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
capital → The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
led → The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.