5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
- b "Back up! We have passed/past the address we are looking for!"
- c One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- d The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- e If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
- While hunting during a recent safari, we were charged by a wild boar/bore with tusks that were three feet long!
- If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
5 True/False Questions
aisle → Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
coarse → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
capital → The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
break → Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
altogether → I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.