5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a While hunting during a recent safari, we were charged by a wild boar/bore with tusks that were three feet long!
- b Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
- c The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- d Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
- e The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
- The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
- I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
- The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
5 True/False questions
course → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
passed → "Back up! We have passed/past the address we are looking for!"
isles → Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
borne → Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
coarse → What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?