5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a "Back up! We have passed/past the address we are looking for!"
- b The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- c The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
- d If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
- e Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
- The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
- I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
- Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
5 True/False Questions
pane → The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
borne → Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
complement → I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
compliment → I recently bought a new red dress and am now hunting for a pair of red shoes to compliment/complement my dress.
minor → If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.