5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Membrane-bound organelle used for storage materials and/or wastes in the cell; Larger in plants than in animals
- regulates what comes into and out of the cell
- location of protein synthesis for proteins that are going to be packaged and sent out of the cell; ribosomes are found on this part of the organelle making it rough.
- a thick, clear liquid residing inside the cell membrane holding organelles.
- found only in plant cells: site of photosynthesis; bound by a double membrane
5 True/False questions
nucleolus → makes ribosomal RNA, a major constituent (part) of ribosomes.
eukaryote → cells that do not have a nucleus or membrane bound organelles. The only organelle found inside the cell that is common with eukaryotes is the ribosome; bacteria cells
cell wall → a thick, clear liquid residing inside the cell membrane holding organelles.
prokaryote → Cells that have a true nucleus and membrane bound organelles such as mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum to name a few.
nucleus → makes ribosomal RNA, a major constituent (part) of ribosomes.