5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ulnar deviation
- Radial deviation
- Skeletal muscle
- a independent action
- b moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
- c moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
- d bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)
- e attached to bones and cause body movement.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tightening or shortening of the muscle
- turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
- turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
- touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
5 True/False Questions
Insertion → end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
Flexion part. → decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
Plantar flexion → bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
Contractibility → when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
Rotation → a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis