5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Visercal (smooth) muscle -
- Skeletal muscle
- a are found in internal organs of the body such as the digestive system, respiratory system, blood vessels and eyes.
- b tightening or shortening of the muscle
- c attached to bones and cause body movement.
- d a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
- e Skeletal
5 Multiple choice questions
- allows muscles to return to its original shape after it has contracted
- increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- excessive straightening of a body part.
- moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
- to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
5 True/False questions
Inversion → turning a body part inward.
Origin → a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
Opposition → touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
Flexion part. → to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
Dorsiflexion → end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle