← Muscular System Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Radial deviation
- Ulnar deviation
- a end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
- b moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
- c Skeletal
- d independent action
- e moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
- bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- turning a body part outward.
- moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
5 True/False Questions
Flexion part. → to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
Rotation → turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
Dorsiflexion → end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
Visercal (smooth) muscle - → are found in internal organs of the body such as the digestive system, respiratory system, blood vessels and eyes.
Inversion → turning a body part inward.