5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Muscle tone
- a state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
- b when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
- c turning a body part outward.
- d turning a body part inward.
- e turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
5 Multiple choice questions
- moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
- decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
- touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
- increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
5 True/False questions
Voluntary → independent action
Abduction → moving a body part toward the midline.
Involuntary → Skeletal
Tendon → increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
Fascia → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.