5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flexion part.
- muscular system
- a a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
- b bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
- c touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
- d end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
- e decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
5 Multiple choice questions
- bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- moving a body part toward the midline.
- bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)
- moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
5 True/False questions
Ulnar deviation → moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
Contract . → to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
Visercal (smooth) muscle - → attached to bones and cause body movement.
Involuntary → independent action
Contracture → tightening or shortening of the muscle