5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Plantar flexion
- Cardiac muscle
- Contract .
- Visercal (smooth) muscle -
- a are found in internal organs of the body such as the digestive system, respiratory system, blood vessels and eyes.
- b bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- c to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
- d form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- e moving a body part away from the midline.
5 Multiple choice questions
- bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
- excessive straightening of a body part.
- end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
- moving a body part toward the midline.
- moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
5 True/False questions
Elasticity → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
Circumduction → moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
Dorsiflexion → end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
Insertion → turning a body part inward.
Voluntary → Skeletal