5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscular system
- Flexion part.
- a tightening or shortening of the muscle
- b decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
- c moving a body part toward the midline.
- d bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
- e moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- moving a body part away from the midline.
- when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
- fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
- end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
- bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
5 True/False questions
Cardiac muscle → attached to bones and cause body movement.
Elasticity → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
Voluntary → Skeletal
Muscle tone → state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
Skeletal muscle → attached to bones and cause body movement.