5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Contract .
- Muscle tone
- muscular system
- a to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
- b bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
- c state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
- d turning a body part outward.
- e when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
5 Multiple choice questions
- moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
- moving a body part away from the midline.
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- are found in internal organs of the body such as the digestive system, respiratory system, blood vessels and eyes.
- a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
5 True/False questions
Skeletal muscle → attached to bones and cause body movement.
Hyperextension → excessive straightening of a body part.
Origin → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
Inversion → turning a body part inward.
Adduction → moving a body part away from the midline.