← Muscular System Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Radial deviation
- a turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
- b end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
- c turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
- d moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
- e excessive straightening of a body part.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- moving a body part toward the midline.
- allows muscles to return to its original shape after it has contracted
- when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
- turning a body part outward.
- moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
5 True/False Questions
Circumduction → moving a body part away from the midline.
Involuntary → Skeletal
Opposition → turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
Insertion → turning a body part inward.
Flexion part. → to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together