5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Skeletal muscle
- a bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)
- b attached to bones and cause body movement.
- c fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
- d increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- e turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
- bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
- turning a body part inward.
- tightening or shortening of the muscle
5 True/False Questions
Hyperextension → excessive straightening of a body part.
Tendon → fibrous connective tissue that connects muscles to bones.
Adduction → moving a body part toward the midline.
Elasticity → allows muscles to return to its original shape after it has contracted
Muscle tone → end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.