5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- muscular system
- Contract .
- a to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
- b turning a body part inward.
- c independent action
- d turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
- e bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
- moving a body part away from the midline.
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
- touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
5 True/False Questions
Supination → turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
Contractibility → to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
Flexion part. → to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
Radial deviation → moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
Plantar flexion → bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)