← Muscular System Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a excessive straightening of a body part.
- b turning a body part outward.
- c a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
- d turning a body part inward.
- e independent action
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
- attached to bones and cause body movement.
- tightening or shortening of the muscle
- turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
- to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
5 True/False Questions
Extension → increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
Origin → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
Plantar flexion → bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)
Muscle tone → end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
Contractibility → when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.