5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Economic Opportunity
- Hiram Revels
- Free Enterprise
- With the Boston Tea Party of 1773, Americans threw tea into Boston Harbor to protest "the tax on tea"
- a No limitation on how one can earn a living.
- b The chance to create or improve financial status.
- c Ability to weather any obstacle regardless of circumstance.
- d True
- e 1st Black to be US senator; was appointed (from Mississippi)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Natural born
- concept of limitless boundaries of land. Go West.
- Samuel Adams
- leads attack on Harper's Ferry to arm slaves and lead to freedom.
- southern Whites attempt to regain control of South through violence.
5 True/False questions
Oliver O. Howard → commander of southern military forces.
John Wilkes Booth April 1865 → Lee surrenders to Grant to end American Civil War
Washington was able to defeat Cornwallis with the aid of "French Haitian Nationals" in the Battle of Yorktown in 1781 to end the military aspect of the American Revolutionary War. → False, is when colonies exist for financial benefit of mother country.
Religious Tolerance → ability to choose representative to represent one's interests.
The french became allies with the Americans after the American victory at "Saratoga NY" in 1777 → True