5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mercantilism was a colonial system whereby the colonies existed for "social benefit" of the Mother Country
- What amendment guarantees the right to protest?
- Arcadia was a settlement along the "St. Lawrence River" which became the cultural roots of Cajuns in Louisiana.
- a special days that Americans celebrate similarly across the country.
- b Amendment 1
- c the presence and input of diverse races, cultures in American society.
- d False, is when colonies exist for financial benefit of mother country.
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- False, Land was given over to England from Appalachian Mts. To Mississippi River; British colonists(Americans) settle in as payment for helping to defeat French; Br. Parliament attempts to tax Americans for use of land.
- ability to express disagreement with authority.
- Crispus Attucks
- Samuel Adams
5 True/False questions
54th Massachusetts → defines US citizenship by birth or naturalization Americans have two; state & US
PBS Pinchback → Ability to weather any obstacle regardless of circumstance.
HBCU's → Black institutions created during Reconstruction to educate former slaves.
Seneca Falls NY 1851 → 1st women's right convention held; Sojourner Truth attends.
The 1st Continental Congress was called in 1775 for the 13 Colonies to "unite in common defense" → True