5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Uncle Tom's Cabin 1852
- Righteous Indignation
- Economic Opportunity
- Rugged Individualism
- a Novel written by Harriet Beecher Stowe about horrors of slavery.
- b God's retribution for perceived wrong.
- c The chance to create or improve financial status.
- d Succeed or fail on your merits.
- e ability to express one's self outwardly (clothes, music, groups etc.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- people in a community meet to discuss issues of that community.
- Lincoln free slaves in some states as war measure.
- Gives citizens(males) right to vote.
5 True/False questions
Freedman's Bureau → No limitation on how one can earn a living.
Social mobility → ability to move up or down the social ladder.
The american revolution started with shots fired at → Samuel Adams
The french became allies with the Americans after the American victory at "Saratoga NY" in 1777 → True
Militia → Defense of a particular community by members of that community.