5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A pamphlet called Common Sense that justified American independence was written by
- The french became allies with the Americans after the American victory at "Saratoga NY" in 1777
- Compromise of 1850
- Religious Tolerance
- a True
- b CA enters unions as a free state.
- c Thomas Payne
- d accept the presence of other religious beliefs.
- e Defense of a particular community by members of that community.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ??? Whatever you make it as.
- Federal relief agency that assisted former slaves become citizens.
- ability to express disagreement with authority.
- the presence and input of diverse races, cultures in American society.
5 True/False questions
15th Amendment → defines US citizenship by birth or naturalization Americans have two; state & US
America's 1st form of government was "Declaration of Independence" → Crispus Attucks
Former senator from Illinois "Carl Mosley Brown" is running for the mayor of Chicago. → True
Yankee Ingenuity → No limitation on how one can earn a living.
According to the US constitution what is not a branch of the government? → Amendment 1