5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The bringing in of such persons(for Labor) would continue "with a tax of 10 dollars to the government up until 1808"
- American Dream
- Townhall meetings
- Tax collectors were sent by "the king of England" to collect taxes from American colonists.
- a people in a community meet to discuss issues of that community.
- b False, it was parliament
- c Americans go to CA in search of gold.
- d ??? Whatever you make it as.
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- the process of choosing a person or determining a particular issue.
- -end the revolutionary War
-America becomes a sovereign nation
-America expands to the Mississippi River
-American slaves who fought with the British were shipped to Jamaica.
- The ability to find a temporary solution to an immediate problem.
- right to express one's particular opinion or view.
5 True/False questions
Protest → ability to express disagreement with authority.
The Mississippi River valley extended from the "Rocky Mountains" to the Mississippi River. → False, Land was given over to England from Appalachian Mts. To Mississippi River; British colonists(Americans) settle in as payment for helping to defeat French; Br. Parliament attempts to tax Americans for use of land.
Appomattox April 1865 → Lee surrenders to Grant to end American Civil War
Reconstruction Period 1865-1876 → southern states attempt to leave union; Montgomery Confederate capital.
Ft. Sumter April 1861 → No limitation on how one can earn a living.