5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- America's Manifest Destiny is complete with the purchase of "Oregon Territory" from Britain.
- What battles did American free blacks participate in
- The Mississippi River valley extended from the "Rocky Mountains" to the Mississippi River.
- In 1783 the Treaty of Paris
- The Quarter Act was passed which forced americans to house, feed, and clean the clothes of the "tax collectors"
- a Valley, Saratoga, Bunker hill, Yorktown
- b True
- c False, Land was given over to England from Appalachian Mts. To Mississippi River; British colonists(Americans) settle in as payment for helping to defeat French; Br. Parliament attempts to tax Americans for use of land.
- d False, Law passed by Parliament for Americans to house, feed, wash clothing of soldiers who were protesting tax collectors.
- e -end the revolutionary War
-America becomes a sovereign nation
-America expands to the Mississippi River
-American slaves who fought with the British were shipped to Jamaica.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- people in a community meet to discuss issues of that community.
- national political party founded to abolish slavery.
- Crispus Attucks
- abolishes slavery in US
5 True/False Questions
America's 1st form of government was "Declaration of Independence" → False
Religious freedom → no designated religion by governments.
Voting → ability to express disagreement with authority.
"Louisiana" was ceded to England after the Peace of Paris in 1763 → False, Jefferson purchases La. Territory (Mississippi River to Rocky Mountains) from Napoleon; Lewis & Clark explore with Sakajawa(Indian) as interpreter, York(BLK) guide
A pamphlet called Common Sense that justified American independence was written by → Valley, Saratoga, Bunker hill, Yorktown