5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- America's 1st form of government was "Declaration of Independence"
- "Louisiana" was ceded to England after the Peace of Paris in 1763
- Republican Party 1856
- The Quarter Act was passed which forced americans to house, feed, and clean the clothes of the "tax collectors"
- a False
- b False, Jefferson purchases La. Territory (Mississippi River to Rocky Mountains) from Napoleon; Lewis & Clark explore with Sakajawa(Indian) as interpreter, York(BLK) guide
- c national political party founded to abolish slavery.
- d Americans go to CA in search of gold.
- e False, Law passed by Parliament for Americans to house, feed, wash clothing of soldiers who were protesting tax collectors.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- defines US citizenship by birth or naturalization Americans have two; state & US
- Succeed or fail on your merits.
- quest for new, different, experiences outside the norm.
- 20 Blacks elected from the south during Reconstruction.
5 True/False Questions
Freedman's Bureau → Federal relief agency that assisted former slaves become citizens.
The french became allies with the Americans after the American victory at "Saratoga NY" in 1777 → True
American sovereignty was 1st protected with the defeat of the Barbary Coast Pirates by → Lexington
What is a qualification for one to be president of the US ? → Natural born
Townhall meetings → ability to move up or down the social ladder.