5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What amendment guarantees the right to protest?
- Rugged Individualism
- America's 1st form of government was "Declaration of Independence"
- Uncle Tom's Cabin 1852
- John Wilkes Booth April 1865
- a Novel written by Harriet Beecher Stowe about horrors of slavery.
- b Succeed or fail on your merits.
- c Assassinates President Lincoln; Andrew Johnson becomes President.
- d Amendment 1
- e False
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ability to move up or down the social ladder.
- director of Freedman's Bureau ; founded Howard University
- no designated religion by governments.
- abolishes slavery in US
- False, Law passed by Parliament for Americans to house, feed, wash clothing of soldiers who were protesting tax collectors.
5 True/False Questions
Black patriots Salem Poor and Peter Salem fought against the British at "Bunker Hill" → Valley, Saratoga, Bunker hill, Yorktown
US House of Representatives → ability to express one's self outwardly (clothes, music, groups etc.)
The bringing in of such persons(for Labor) would continue "with a tax of 10 dollars to the government up until 1808" → Natural born
Free Enterprise → No limitation on how one can earn a living.
Free speech → right to express one's particular opinion or view.