← History 210 Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Townhall meetings
- 14th Amendment
- Oliver O. Howard
- Reconstruction Period 1865-1876
- According to the US constitution what is not a branch of the government?
- a military
- b people in a community meet to discuss issues of that community.
- c Period of rebuilding US after Civil War
- d director of Freedman's Bureau ; founded Howard University
- e defines US citizenship by birth or naturalization Americans have two; state & US
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the presence and input of diverse races, cultures in American society.
- accept the presence of other religious beliefs.
- non recognition of superiority by birth.
- 1st women's right convention held; Sojourner Truth attends.
5 True/False Questions
What is a qualification for one to be president of the US ? → Natural born
Ft. Sumter April 1861 → 1st battle of Civil War; south wins early battles
In 1783 the Treaty of Paris → -end the revolutionary War
-America becomes a sovereign nation
-America expands to the Mississippi River
-American slaves who fought with the British were shipped to Jamaica.
John Wilkes Booth April 1865 → Assassinates President Lincoln; Andrew Johnson becomes President.
Former senator from Illinois "Carl Mosley Brown" is running for the mayor of Chicago. → military