5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are External nares?
- What is nasopharynx?
- The pharynx is divided into what 3 sections?
- What is the epithelium of the oropharynx?
- Forced expiration
- a Posterior tunnel shaped nasal
- b nostrils
- c an active process
- d Stratified squamous epithelium
- e Nasopharynx, Oropharynx, Laryngopharynx
5 Multiple choice questions
- carries air to sites of gas exchange and filter, humidify, and warm air as it is conducted through nose, mouth, throat, trachea and bronchi
- Cuneiform cartilages
- - Three on the right
- Two on the left
- Defends against pathogens entering in air
and on food
- Superior & inferior lobes
5 True/False questions
Right main bronchi → wider and shorter than
What lines the nasal cavity? → nostrils
what is Aortic bodies → ia glossopharyngeal nerve
What is the largest bronchi? → Primary bronchi (left main bronchi)
What does lingual tonsils do? → covers the posterior surface of the tongue