5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Apex?
- What lines the nasal cavity?
- Terminal bronchioles branch to form what? Which leads to what?
- Bronchioles is less than what?
- a Respiratory bronchioles
- b Nasal respiratory mucosa
- c superior tip of lung
- d 1 mm in diameter
- e a pacemeaker which
generates respiratory rhythm and rate
with input from the pons and dorsal
respiratory group (DRG) in dorsal
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- • Nose, nasal cavity, and paranasal sinuses
• Pharynx, larynx, and trachea
• Bronchi and bronchioles (smaller branches)
• Lungs and alveoli
- Goblet cells
- Deep inspiration requires
- Pectoralis minor
- Erector spinae—extends the back
- the only laryngeal cartilage that forms a complete ring
- Lamina propria
5 True/False Questions
what is Aortic bodies → ia glossopharyngeal nerve
The pharynx is divided into what 3 sections? → Nasopharynx, Oropharynx, Laryngopharynx
Basal lamina of alveolar epithelium and blood capillary endothelium are fused to form what? → the respiratory membrane through which
O2 and CO2 are exchanged
What is in the left lung? → Superior & inferior lobes
The wall of each alveolus consists of what? → air