5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- What do Type II cells secrete?
- What are the 2 types of mucous membrane for nasal cavity?
- What is the epithelium for nasal respiratory mucosa?
- What is Hilum?
- a pseudostratified ciliated columnar
- b Olfactory mucosa and Nasal respiratory mucosa
- c surfactant
- d indentation on medial surface of each lung through which bronchi, blood vessels, lymph vessels, and nerves enter and exit the lung
5 Multiple choice questions
- extensively branching respiratory passageways
- Posterior tunnel shaped nasal
- wider and shorter than
- Most important respiratory center
5 True/False questions
What houses olfactory (smell) receptors? → Olfactory mucosa
In the Oropharynx, what is fauces? → air
What functions for:
• Voice production
• Provides an open airway
• Routes air and food into the proper channels → Larynx
Type I cells are surrounded by what? → delicate basal lamina
Type II cells in Alveoli are what? → cuboidal epithelial cells