5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the epithelium for nasal respiratory mucosa?
- What is nasopharynx?
- Forced expiration
- The pharynx connects what?
- a Posterior tunnel shaped nasal
- b pseudostratified ciliated columnar
- c an active process
- d nasal cavity and mouth
- e - Sensitive to rising and falling O2 and CO2 levels
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Respiratory bronchioles
- Closed during swallowing and open during breathing
- Nasal respiratory mucosa
- Pseudostratified ciliated columnar
- - Three on the right
- Two on the left
5 True/False Questions
What do pulmonary veins do? → Carry oxygenated blood to the heart
Pulmonary arteries do what? → Deliver oxygen-poor blood to the lungs
what is Aortic bodies → inferior surface of lung which sets on the
What is the passageway for both food and air? → Primary bronchi (left main bronchi)
What houses olfactory (smell) receptors? → actual site of gas exchange in the lungs in bronchioles, alveolar ducts, and alveolar sacs