← Respiratory IB 131 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The pharynx connects what?
- Bronchial asthma
- What is Respiratory zone?
- The nasopharynx conducts what?
- What does the pharyngeal tonsil (adenoids) do?
- a constriction of
bronchiole smooth muscle which results
in difficulty inhaling air
- b actual site of gas exchange in the lungs in bronchioles, alveolar ducts, and alveolar sacs
- c nasal cavity and mouth
- d Defends against pathogens entering in air
and on food
- e air
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ia glossopharyngeal nerve
- medulla oblongata
- - Three on the right
- Two on the left
- pharyngotympanic tube (auditory tube)
5 True/False Questions
What do pulmonary veins do? → covers the posterior surface of the tongue
What type of epithelium is the laryngopharynx? → Stratified squamous epithelium
Respiratory mucosa consists of underlying layer of what? → pharyngotympanic tube (auditory tube)
What is in the left lung? → Primary bronchi (left main bronchi)
a double layered sac surrounding each lung have two pleura, name them → - Parietal pleura
- Visceral pleura