← Chemical Reactions Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tells you how many atoms or molecules of a reactant or a product take part in a reaction.
- A shorter, easier way to show chemical reactions using symbols instead of words.
- A solid that forms from solution during a chemical reaction.
- A chemical reaction that absorbs energy in the form of heat.
- The study of matter and how matter changes.
- A chemical reaction that releases energy in the form of heat.
5 True/False Questions
Matter → Chemicals that act as biological catalysts by speeding up reactions in living things.
Reactants → Anything that has mass and takes up space.
Activation energy → The minimum amount of energy that has to be added to start a reaction.
Chemical formula → A change that produces a new substance.
Enzymes → Chemicals that act as biological catalysts by speeding up reactions in living things.