Ch. 16 Anatomy of the Heart
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Pericardial Space
- Coronary Arteries
- Chordae Tendineae
- Pulmonic Valve
- a blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood to the myocardium
- b attach the cusps of the AV valve to the ventricular walls
- c Semilunar valve "sees" unoxygenated blood
- d cavity located between the epicardium and the parietal pericardium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All are called great vessels.
- Called a pacemaker cell.
- That the heart must work harder than normal.
- Rising ventricular pressure during ventricular contraction.
- ECG that represents ventricular repolarization
5 True/False Questions
What is happening when the ventricles are filling? → pulmonic and tricuspid valve are associated with this structure
What is the cause of the sounds "lubb dupp"? → to the lungs of oxygenation.
Right Ventricle → pulmonic and tricuspid valve are associated with this structure
AV Node → in nodal rhytm, the cardia impulse originates within this structure
The purpose of the right heart is to pump blood? → to the lungs of oxygenation.