5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Death wandered the battlefield.
- Shaking her head no, she said, "Yes, I agree."
- Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
- The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
- The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
4 True/False questions
Hyperbole → There are millions of other things to do.
Imagery → The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
Cliche → The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
Allusion → The hikers were the Lewis and Clark of our time. (not metaphor)