5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The fire station caught fire last night.
- Death wandered the battlefield.
- The hikers were the Lewis and Clark of our time. (not metaphor)
- The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
- Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
4 True/False Questions
Cliche → Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
Hyperbole → There are millions of other things to do.
Oxymoron → Freezer burn
Symbol → The basketball player was as big as an elephant.