5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Death wandered the battlefield.
- The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
- Sam wished he could rid himself of the sick feeling in his gut that told him something terrible was going to happen.
- The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
- There are millions of other things to do.
4 True/False Questions
Symbol → The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
Idiom → Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
Allusion → The hikers were the Lewis and Clark of our time. (not metaphor)
Incongruity → Shaking her head no, she said, "Yes, I agree."