5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Shaking her head no, she said, "Yes, I agree."
- Sam wished he could rid himself of the sick feeling in his gut that told him something terrible was going to happen.
- The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
- Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
- Death wandered the battlefield.
4 True/False Questions
Allusion → The hikers were the Lewis and Clark of our time. (not metaphor)
Hyperbole → The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
Metaphor → Her house was a cave.
Imagery → The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...