5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The fire station caught fire last night.
- When she saw the old doll in the attic, it took me back to the day it was given to me by my grandmother.
- The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
- The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
- There are millions of other things to do.
4 True/False questions
Incongruity → Shaking her head no, she said, "Yes, I agree."
Simile → The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
Cliche → Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
Personification → Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)