← Ancient Civ Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- built by the Teotihucáns based off of the great pyramid of Khufu in Egypt (only half the size), sits above a natural cave
- The more food, the greater the population; Food source has to come from a higher producing agricultural method when there is a larger population
- Safer, easier, and it was more efficient.
- The Nubians invaded.
- Upper ad lower Nile were unified into a single kingdom.
- a Why did people start to farm rather than hunt and gather?
- b What changed in Egypt after 3100 bce?
- c Why did the Middle Kingdom fall?
- d Relationship between population and food source
- e Pyramid of the Sun
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All systems of writing for the most part are based on this type of writing?
- Capital of Byzantium
- Who originally held power in Mesopotamia?
- Unification in Egypt politically- yes or no?
5 True/False Questions
Humans with new cultural capabilities → Homo sapiens
Largest pre-Columbian civilization. Capital-Cuzco → First Empire was created by who and where?
Upper (Southern) Egypt → Where was Nubia located in regards to Egypt?
All free men were automatically citizens. Citizenship was later offered as an inducement to loyalty. → Relationship between tools and human development
Hammurabi → Who originally held power in Mesopotamia?