5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- word or thing that represents something else
- words/actions of characters have different meaning for readers than characters
- giving objects human qualities
- reason author writes a story
- a reference to another work of literature
5 True/False Questions
antagonist → main character/hero of story
genre → type of literature ie fiction, non fiction, poem, novel etc.
tragedy → common thread or idea throughout book
verbal irony → statement that is opposite of what is expected/true
simile → type of literature ie fiction, non fiction, poem, novel etc.