5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In what way do entreprenuers help increase a country's GDP?
- human capital
- acid rain
- What were some effects of the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl, Ukraine?
- a rain containing acids that form in the atmosphere when industrial gas emissions (especially sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides) combine with water
- b by creating businesses that give people jobs
- c Drinking water was unsafe for months, trees and plants died, people and animals got sick
- d A BAN on on trade and imports from another country
- e The people who work for a business
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a system in which the central government makes all economic decisions
- An economy in which the business owners make all the decisions about their business
- When a country has natural resources, they can use them to produce goods or they can sell them to other countries, or use them as sources of energy.
- A LIMIT on the amount (quantity) of goods brought into a country
- The percent of people in a country who can read and write well
5 True/False Questions
Examples of investing in capital goods/physical capital... → Any good needed to produce a product
Every economic system address what issues? → What, how, and for whom products and services should be produced.
Gross Domestic Product → The value of all goods and services produced WITHIN a country in a year.
entrepreneur → A person who takes a risk to start a business
How do entrepreneurs increase a country's GDP? → They start a business which gives people jobs and salaries...then those people buy other items which increases the country's GDP.