Unit 4 Quizlet Review
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- traditional economy
- acid rain
- Every economic system address what issues?
- command economy
- How do natural resources affect the economy of a country?
- a rain containing acids that form in the atmosphere when industrial gas emissions (especially sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides) combine with water
- b What products will be made, who can make them, who can buy them and what will the price be?
- c a system in which the central government makes all economic decisions
- d An economy based on traditions and customs - no money is involved
- e When a country has natural resources, they can use them to produce goods or they can sell them to other countries, or use them as sources of energy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What, how, and for whom products and services should be produced.
- a mixture of smoke, chemicals, and fog
- a measure of how acidic or basic a solution is
- The value of all goods and services produced WITHIN a country in a year.
5 True/False Questions
What were some effects of the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl, Ukraine? → Drinking water was unsafe for months, trees and plants died, people and animals got sick
Why were other countries concerned about the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl? → Drinking water was unsafe for months, trees and plants died, people and animals got sick
natural resources → Things provided completly by nature AND can bring a country wealth ex: gold, natural gas
entrepreneur → A TAX placed on items imported into a country
tariff → A TAX placed on items imported into a country