5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Four distinct marks/characteristics of the Church
- how Church practices today and in the past
- Old Testament (altars)
- a community that Paul warned.
- b a roman historian.
- c Then:
1. Peter was foundation of his church
2. first christians considered themselves to be jews
3. worshipped in a synagogue on saturday morning, the jewish sabbath
4. no pews in churches
5. men stoood on one side of the church; women stood on the other
- d were made of piles of stones and animals were placed on the stones and sacrificed.
- e 1. Apostolic 2. one 3. holy 4. catholic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Christ is present in the Eucharist, the sacrifice of the Mass. Christ is always present in the sacramental life of the Church.
- a city revered by eastern christians that was destroyed during forth crusade
- a city where Paul wrote to help them experience unity.
- people who were punished and killed for proclaiming their belief in Christ.
- in the glory of heaven.
5 True/False Questions
Pope Pius 1x → Pope from 1958 to 1963, surprised the world by assembling Vatican Council II in 1962.
tongues of fire symbolize... → symbolize the Holy Spirit filling them.
Body of Christ → is the central sacrament of the Church. It is the heart of Catholic worship.
Who prayed for Peter's faith and why? → Because he was a Gentile
Pope Leo III → was the pope form 1846 to 1878 and was the pope in a time where people started believing science was more important than religion.