← cyrano quotes Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- for fourteen years my kind old friend who likes to chat and tease has played this role.'"
- And so I fooled the Spaniards, rallied all my men, returned, and beat them!
- to prompt and be forgotten
- together we shall woo and win her, too
- you changed the way you wore your hair
- a 'It is too dark to see...How can you read? And so,
- b But I thought quickly; dropped the scarf which showed my military rank
- c 'Yes, that has been the role I've always played
- d ' Your ____ shall not be disillusioned! If you will let my soul speak through your lip
- e One day last year - it was the twelfth of May
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 'For on another's lips I feel her kiss
- "I have disclosed his plan; exposed in a song which
- 'Love, I love beyond breath, beyond reason, beyond love's own power of loving! Your name is like a golden bell hung in my heart; and when I think of you,
- "'On his brow genius shines forth. He's witty, noble, proud fearless, and young, and handsome...
- "'Now that I love you more, I love you best
5 True/False Questions
'Nothing. Just this scratch. → " Yes! Why, what's the matter?
. They are caught in their own web of words → It is not such attacks I fear. It is gaunt hunger, gnawing loneliness, the chill of stark December days that steal into his musty little room with wolf-like steps
'But what a gesture → 'what a mad act to throw away your all!
I long to kiss it! → Dramatic: When it bleeds,
these are the dread assassins I fear → It is not such attacks I fear. It is gaunt hunger, gnawing loneliness, the chill of stark December days that steal into his musty little room with wolf-like steps