5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- female somatic cells
- Relative Biological Effectiveness (RBE)
- underestimates the low dose effect of rad.
- Law of B & T states
- Radiation of macromolecules effects
- a comparison of dose to test dose of 250 keV that produces the same biological response
- b main chain scission, cross linking, and point lesion
- c stem cells more radiosens.
- d linear quadratic dose response curves
- e 44 autosomes and two x
5 Multiple choice questions
- identifies doses that result in inability to reproduce
- indicates any rad. dose produces an effect
- in cytoplasm
- rad. resistant
5 True/False questions
cell divides twice and chromosomes duplicate once → During metaphase
spermatogonia → high rad. sens.
threshold dose response curve → indicates any rad. dose produces an effect
Diploid 2n → 23
effect is not directly proportional to the dose curve → indicates any rad. dose produces an effect