← Ch 17-25 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Shah Jehan
- papal bulls
- Bayeux Tapestry
- a village where Charlemagne moved his capital to.
- b Located in Poland. Pilgrimage site famous for visions.
- c declarations of truth issued by both Pope Boniface VIII and Phillip IV of France.
- d built a tomb for his wife that is widely considered the most beautiful building in the world (Taj Mahal)
- e depicts the story of the conflict of William and Harold from William's point of view
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- developed about the time that the Olmecs were disappearing and characterized by many seemingly isolated cities, each with temple pyramids and numerous houses.
- combination of Bantu with many Arabic words.
- located beyond the chancel, is where the altar is located.
- a civil state surrounding the city of Rome and the Pope served as its king
- The first use of this was with the foot-powered spinning wheel, in which the wheel and spindle were connected by a belt.
5 True/False Questions
Procupius → A Byzantine historiam who admired and was terrified by the dome of Hagia Sophia.
Anglo-land → a Germanic tribe that took over after Theodoric the Goth
Louis the Pious → a series of popular books depicting the behavior of lords, ladies, knights and dragons.
Battle of Hastings → a generally capable administrator who governed the largest Frankish kingdom.
Matrix → was enclosed by a clever little hand asssembled mold.