5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (the year before last)
- smack your lips
- a (쩝쩝 거리며 먹다) move your tongue over your lips, especially before eating something good
- b (집주인)Someone's landlord is the man who allows them to live or work in a building which he owns, in return for rent.
- c (강아지) A puppy is a young dog
- d ...
- e (재작년)
5 Multiple choice questions
- (무작위 선택)
- (깔보다, 얕보다) to express or show contempt or disdain
- (앙코르와트엔 소변악취가 난다)
- (-을 몹시 무서워하다, 두려워하다)If you _____something which may happen, you feel very anxious and unhappy about it because you think it will be unpleasant or upsetting.
- (매우 발효된 음식에서는 자극적인 냄새가 난다.)
5 True/False questions
I got seasick on the cruiseship → (난 배 위에서 배멀미 했다.)
neatnik, neat freak, a neat person → (소리내어 먹다, 시끄럽게 먹다)
lax → (큰 가지, 몸뚱이) Your _____ are your arms and legs.
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) → 도착 예정 시간
limping → (파행, 절름발이) : If a person or animal ____, they walk with difficulty or in an uneven way because one of their legs or feet is hurt.