5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- I can eat everything, but my friend is a picky eater
- I'd rather not say
- I respect ....
- a (나는 .... 존중하다)
- b Billion(십억)
- c (말하고 싶지 않아요)
- d (순종적인) inclined or ready to submit; unresistingly or humbly obedient
- e (나는 모든것을 먹을 수 있다, 하지만 내 친구는 편식자다)
5 Multiple choice questions
- (위선자) - It is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks.
- (아주 맑은, 정확한 시간)1. Water that is ______ _____ is absolutely transparent like glass. 2.very easy to understand; completely obvious
- (난 비행기 위해서 배멀미 헸다.)
5 True/False questions
upperclassmen → (상급생) An upperclassman is a junior or senior student in an American high school, college, or university.
ethnicity → (민족성) is the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
Walk the talk → (잠시 휴식을 취하자, 쉬었다 하자),
a fly on the wall → unnoticed observer of a particular situation or conversation
pee , urine → (소변)