5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- I've got your back-
- blooper , outtake
- What does he like? He likes...
- a ...
- b (느슨한) something or time are very relax.
- c (실수/ 삭제된 부분) A ____ is a silly mistake. an unreleased take from a recording session, film, or television program
- d (그는 무엇을 좋아하나요?)
- e (내가 도와 줄게요.) I help you, support you, be on your side
5 Multiple choice questions
- (잠시 휴식을 취하자, 쉬었다 하자),
- (값을 깍다) you argue about something before reaching an agreement.
- (싸움,말다툼) A ______is a situation that is difficult and involves problems, effort, or arguments with people.
- (쩝쩝 거리며 먹다) move your tongue over your lips, especially before eating something good
5 True/False questions
denomination → ( 기독교의 교파 ) a religious group, usually including many local churches, often larger than a sect
coed (co-educational) → ( 기독교의 교파 ) a religious group, usually including many local churches, often larger than a sect
no comment → (말하지 않겠습니다.)
an hour off → (집주인)Someone's landlord is the man who allows them to live or work in a building which he owns, in return for rent.
quaint → (오래되고 흥미로운) Something that is ______is attractive because it is unusual and rather old-fashioned.