← QL-S1-11 Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Utility program
- Object linking and embedding (OLE
- Text editor
- a What is composed of columns and rows, referred to as fields and records in Access called?
- b What is a word processing program that automates the process of creating and editing professional-quality documents called?
- c What is the intersection of a column and a row in Excel called?
- d What is technology developed by Microsoft that lets you create a document or object in one program and then link and/or embed that data into another program called?
- e What helps to perform specialized tasks related to managing the computer's resources and files called?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is a table, form, query or report in a database called?
- What is a format that allows all individual parts of a picture to be moved, isolated, and scaled independently of the other parts called?
- What is the use of text, graphics, audio, and video in some combination to create an effective means of communication and interaction called?
- What is a computer program used to organize and present information, normally in the form of a slideshow?
- What is a collection of related information organized in a manner that allows for rapid search and retrieval?
5 True/False Questions
Primary key → What is a row-and-column arrangement of data called?
Field → What is the intersection of a column and a row in Excel called?
Query: → What is the intersection of a column and a row in Excel called?
Bitmapped graphics → What do you call images created with a matrix of picture elements (pixels)?
Spreadsheet → What is a row-and-column arrangement of data called?