← QL-S1-11 Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary key
- Word-processing software
- Vector graphics
- Text editor
- a What is a format that allows all individual parts of a picture to be moved, isolated, and scaled independently of the other parts called?
- b What is to assigned to a field; uniquely identifies each record in a table called?
- c What is an Excel file called?
- d What is a word processing program that automates the process of creating and editing professional-quality documents called?
- e What is used to create, edit, print, and save documents electronically called?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is a row-and-column arrangement of data called?
- What is a grid of columns and rows in Excel called?
- What is technology developed by Microsoft that lets you create a document or object in one program and then link and/or embed that data into another program called?
- What do you call a question about the data stored in a database table?
- What is the use of text, graphics, audio, and video in some combination to create an effective means of communication and interaction called?
5 True/False Questions
Table → What is composed of columns and rows, referred to as fields and records in Access called?
Presentation software → What is used to create, edit, print, and save documents electronically called?
Utility program → What helps to perform specialized tasks related to managing the computer's resources and files called?
Bitmapped graphics → What is a format that allows all individual parts of a picture to be moved, isolated, and scaled independently of the other parts called?
Field → What is the intersection of a column and a row in Excel called?