← Causes of WWI Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Schiefillien Plan
- Bosnian Crisis
- Upside Down Castles
- Austria vs. Russia
- Flame Thrower
- a This was a plan by Germany. This plan was made in order to conquier France as well as Russia.
- b This was one of the Famous weapons of the first world war.
- c This occured when Russia conqured Balkan.
- d This occured when Austria was disappionted they did not get Serbia, so they declared war on Russia.
- e These were made under the ground to hide from the other countries' armies.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this was the year in which Russia and Austria were arguing over who would take over the Balkanian state Slav.
- Known as the Great War.
- This was a type of Chemical Weapon.
- This event took place on July 5th.
- This was a Blood disorder in which your blood does not clot normally, it's usually inherited from another family member.
5 True/False Questions
Triple Alliance → The three nations that were apart of this group was Britain, France, and Russia.
League of Nations → Pride in your Country.
Triple Entente → The three nations that were apart of this group was Britain, France, and Russia.
Chemical Weapons → Italy and Turkey both wanted to take total control of the Balkan citizens.
The Black Hand → This was one of famous weapons of the first world war.