5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- shirt tail hem
- point presser
- a collars
- b 2.4-3 mm or 8-10 spi
- c press at 1/4 and then sew at 1/4
- d secures the facing to allowances. at an 1/8 or closer.
- e true bias is 45 degrees and bias is the diagonal. Drapes beautifully, very expensive.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- start in the middle. Clip and notch. Reinforce
- men's tailored placket
women and children continuous bound
- sew wrong sides together. Trim one down to 1/4 and fold the other under. Sew so that the larger, folded edge covers the raw trimed edge.
- cutting to shorter lengths. We do this to reduce reduce bulk. Usually paired with grading.
- #2 stitch on edge. Catch the outside.
5 True/False Questions
Machine Needle sizing → check the threading, and if the needle and bobbin/ bobbin case are in correctly. Then check tension.
clipping → cutting to shorter lengths. We do this to reduce reduce bulk. Usually paired with grading.
stitch and pink → is on an outward curve so that it can lay flat. removes excess fabric.
Regulation → trimming to different lengths. typically 3/8 and a 1/4. Widest to the world. the larger of the grades sits underneath the top layer of fabric on the garment.
hong kong → #2 stitch on edge. Catch the outside.