5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bicultural Identity
- 5 inches
- a How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- b The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
- c Who starts puberty 1st?
- d Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- e Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
5 Multiple choice questions
- difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
- Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"
- The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated
- The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- Occupations associated with relationships.
5 True/False questions
Decentering → Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
Androgens → How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
Decline → Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
Menarche → The onset of menstruation
Concrete Operations: → The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.