5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- Personal Fables
- Bicultural Identity
- Pluralistic Society
- a The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
- b makes adolescene feel invincible
- c Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
- d The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
- e Who starts puberty 1st?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The part of the brain that is underdeveloped in adolescent development and is believed to lead to impulsive, risky behavior. It is fully developed by the age of 25.
- Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.
- Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
- The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
5 True/False questions
Decentering → The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
Memory → The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
More → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Adolescent Egocentrism → The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
Agentic Professions → Occupations associated with getting things done.