5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- Personal Fables
- Agentic Professions
- Learning Disabilities
- a difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
- b makes adolescene feel invincible
- c Who starts puberty 1st?
- d Occupations associated with relationships.
- e Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Occupations associated with getting things done.
- Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
- The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
- The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- characteristics that are associated with the development of the organs and structures of the body that directly relate to reproduction.
5 True/False Questions
Adolescent Egocentrism → The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
Secondary Sex Characteristics → The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
Androgens → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
5 inches → How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
Bicultural Identity → The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated