5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 5 inches
- Pluralistic Society
- The Prefrontal Cortex
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- a How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- b The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
- c The part of the brain that is underdeveloped in adolescent development and is believed to lead to impulsive, risky behavior. It is fully developed by the age of 25.
- d Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
- e Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an understanding about the process that underlie memory that emerges and improves during middle childhood. By the time they enter the 1st grade and their theory of mind becomes more sophisticated, children have a general notion of what memory is and they are able to understand that some people have better memory than others.
- The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
- Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- makes adolescene feel invincible
- Ability to Think abstractly, leads to idealistic thinking, leads to argumentative.
5 True/False Questions
Learning Disabilities → difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
Memory → The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
Menarche → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Concrete Operations: → The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
Girls → Who starts puberty 1st?