5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Formal Operations
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- a Who starts puberty 1st?
- b Ability to Think abstractly, leads to idealistic thinking, leads to argumentative.
- c Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
- d The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- e Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- makes adolescene feel invincible
- Male Hormones
- Occupations associated with relationships.
- The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated
- The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
5 True/False Questions
More → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Primary Sex Characteristics → The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
60% → Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
Menarche → The onset of menstruation
Pluralistic Society → The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.