5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bicultural Identity
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- Personal Fables
- Concrete Operations:
- a The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
- b makes adolescene feel invincible
- c Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
- d The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- e Who starts puberty 1st?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
- The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- The part of the brain that is underdeveloped in adolescent development and is believed to lead to impulsive, risky behavior. It is fully developed by the age of 25.
- The onset of menstruation
- characteristics that are associated with the development of the organs and structures of the body that directly relate to reproduction.
5 True/False Questions
Decentering → The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
60% → Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
Communal Professions → Occupations associated with relationships.
Metamemory → The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
Cultural Assimilation → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.