5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- Gizberg's Stages of Career Choice
- a Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
- b Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
- c Who starts puberty 1st?
- d Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.
- e Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
5 Multiple choice questions
- The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
- The onset of menstruation
- Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
5 True/False questions
Metamemory → an understanding about the process that underlie memory that emerges and improves during middle childhood. By the time they enter the 1st grade and their theory of mind becomes more sophisticated, children have a general notion of what memory is and they are able to understand that some people have better memory than others.
Cultural Assimilation → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
Personal Fables → makes adolescene feel invincible
Androgens → Male Hormones
Formal Operations → Ability to Think abstractly, leads to idealistic thinking, leads to argumentative.