5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning
- Communal Professions
- Gizberg's Stages of Career Choice
- Agentic Professions
- a Occupations associated with relationships.
- b Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
- c Occupations associated with getting things done.
- d Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.
- e Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who starts puberty 1st?
- The onset of menstruation
- Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- an understanding about the process that underlie memory that emerges and improves during middle childhood. By the time they enter the 1st grade and their theory of mind becomes more sophisticated, children have a general notion of what memory is and they are able to understand that some people have better memory than others.
- The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
5 True/False questions
Bicultural Identity → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
Adolescent Egocentrism → The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
Primary Sex Characteristics → The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
5 inches → The onset of menstruation
Memory → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.