5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the act of cleaving or splitting
- A rock that was made of up living things.
- A detrital rock is a sedimentary rock composed of particles of pre-existing rocks
- Rocks formed by lava above ground
- Classified on how they are formed.
5 True/False Questions
Metamorphic → Changed rocks
Foliated → the act of cleaving or splitting
Hardness → excessive sternness
Streak test → the act of cracking something
Igneous rocks → Rocks formed by Magma in the ground.