5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The test when you streak a rock agains't another item
- Rocks formed by Magma in the ground.
- The three ways of the rocks.Igneous, metamophic and sedimentary.
- Rocks formed by lava above ground
- Classified on how they are formed.
5 True/False questions
Foliated → Classified on how they are formed.
Chemical Rocks → •A non-clastic sedimentary rock formed by inorganic processes such as evaporation.
Fracture → Classified on how they are formed.
Cleavage → Rocks with bands or layers
Igneous rocks → Formed when magma or lava cools.