5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are
- Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- a tunica adventitia.
- b systemic circulation.
- c left ventricle
- d capillaries
- e vein
5 Multiple choice questions
- It flows into the inferior vena cava.
- SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
5 True/False questions
Cardiac output is determined by → left ventricle
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → superior and inferior venae cavae
The normal ECG is composed of the following except → E wave.
The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the → parietal pericardium.
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → sphygmomanometer.