5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiac output is determined by
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the
- During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein?
- The outer layer of the pericardium is called the
- a parietal pericardium.
- b SA node.
- c left ventricle
- d stroke volume and heart rate.
- e It flows into the inferior vena cava.
5 Multiple choice questions
- superior and inferior venae cavae
- E wave.
- a heart murmur.
- tunica adventitia.
5 True/False questions
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → ECG.
Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called → systemic circulation.
Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel? → vein
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node.
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → sphygmomanometer.