5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the term used to describe the severe chest pain that occurs when the myocardium is deprived of oxygen?
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is
- The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the
- Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called
- a angina
- b a heart murmur.
- c SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
- d tunica adventitia.
- e systemic circulation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- left ventricle
- superior and inferior venae cavae
5 True/False questions
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → sphygmomanometer.
During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein? → It flows into the inferior vena cava.
Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are → capillaries
The normal ECG is composed of the following except → left ventricle
The outer layer of the pericardium is called the → tunica adventitia.