5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiac output is determined by
- The outer layer of the pericardium is called the
- A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is
- The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the
- Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium?
- a superior and inferior venae cavae
- b stroke volume and heart rate.
- c a heart murmur.
- d pericardium.
- e parietal pericardium.
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the → tunica adventitia.
The aorta carries blood out of which chamber? → E wave.
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the → myocardium.
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → ECG.