5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called
- The outer layer of the pericardium is called the
- The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- a parietal pericardium.
- b systemic circulation.
- c left ventricle
- d myocardium.
- e E wave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- stroke volume and heart rate.
- superior and inferior venae cavae
5 True/False questions
Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are → capillaries
What is the term used to describe the severe chest pain that occurs when the myocardium is deprived of oxygen? → parietal pericardium.
The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the → tunica adventitia.
Structures that separate the chambers and permit the flow of blood in one direction only are called → tunica adventitia.
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node.