5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- What is the term used to describe the severe chest pain that occurs when the myocardium is deprived of oxygen?
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- a angina
- b tunica adventitia.
- c systemic circulation.
- d left ventricle
- e E wave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a heart murmur.
- stroke volume and heart rate.
5 True/False questions
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → superior and inferior venae cavae
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → superior and inferior venae cavae
The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the → parietal pericardium.
The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein? → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.