← biology Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following posseses vascular tissue
- Sphincters are
- Which of the following organisms are NOT cnidarians.
- The veins of leaves are primarily used for
- Which of the following are characteristic of mammals?
- a hair at some stage in life
highly developed brain
- b ferns
- c transport of water and nutrients.
- d tunicates
- e rings of circular muscles that subdivide the gut.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- utilizing different hosts at each life stage
- food storage
- sea anemone
- responsible for blood clotting
5 True/False Questions
White blood cells → carry oxygen, no nucleus
Which of the following is a pseudocoelomate? → roundworms
Which of the following statements is FALSE? → All vertebrates have a ventral tubular nervous system.
Which of the following groups are flowering plants → tunicates
Secondary xylem is formed in association with the → increases the diameter of roots and stems.