5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- transition elements
- 6.022 x 10^23
- conversion factor
- a what name is sometimes used to refer to the entire set of d-block elements?
- b Avogadro's number
- c a ratio of equivalent measurements
- d which of the following elements has the largest atomic radius?
- e a measure of how close a measurement comes to the true value of what is being measured
5 Multiple choice questions
- states that if two or more different compounds are comosed of the same two elements, then the ratio of the masses of the second element combined with a certain mass of the first element is always a ratio of small whole numbers
- a particle of electromagnetic radiation having zero mass and carrying a quantum of energy
- in the modern periodic table, elements are arranged according to _________
- the distance between corresponding points adjacent waves
- A ________ of energy is the minimum quantity of energy that can be lost or gained by an atom.
5 True/False questions
Mendeleev → D-block elements are
system → what color light has the longest wavelength?
3.00 x 10^8 m/s → Avogadro's number
neutral → what color light has the longest wavelength?
photoelectric effect → London dispersion forces are the result of the movement of ___________