5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reflected Light
- Mixed media
- Line Gesture
- a The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
- b More than one material used to make a work of art.
- c Leads the viewer to sense of action in a work of art.
- d Interior forms made with lines.
- e Area of a picture that appears farthest away from the viewer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An extended drawing meant to show more details.
- Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
- Type of drawing that uses are foreground, middleground, and backround.
- All colors can be mixed from these three clolors: red, blue, and yellow.
- Color scheme with three or more colors located directly next to each other on the color wheel.
5 True/False questions
Intensity → Refers to the strength or purity of the color.
Linear Perspective → Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
Graphite → Greasy natural carbon.
Contrast → Refers to the difference in values, colors, textures, ect.
Foreground → An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.