5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blind Contour
- a Greasy natural carbon.
- b Drawing done without looking at your paper.
- c Colors with black added.
- d The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
- e Middle location in a picture that is immediately behind the foreground and is less detailed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shaddows created by forms and shapes.
- The area of the most reflected light.
- Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.
- Combining one or more elements to create interest.
- Interior forms made with lines.
5 True/False questions
Texture → An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
Stippling → Shading technique using dots to create value.
Unity → Combining one or more elements to create interest.
Neutral → Colors achieved by mixing all three primary colors together.
Line → Colors made by adding whites.