5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cast Shaddows
- a Greasy natural carbon.
- b Shaddows created by forms and shapes.
- c Having height and width.
- d To stretch or deform something.
- e Drawing meathod used on a flat surface to create the illusion of depth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- Refers to light and dark areas.
- Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.
- An extended drawing meant to show more details.
5 True/False questions
Composition → The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
Low Lights → The area of least reflected light.
Movement → Refers to the difference in values, colors, textures, ect.
Complementary → Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
Shape → Two-dimensional and can be organic or geometric.