5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Scribble Line Gesture
- a Shading technique using dots to create value.
- b Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.
- c Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
- d Maintaining visual eqillibrium.
- e Material used to make a work of art.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The area of the most reflected light.
- Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
- Drawing meathod used on a flat surface to create the illusion of depth.
- An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.
- Gradual change in value.
5 True/False Questions
Three- Dimensional → Having height and width.
Abstract → An art style that is reconizable but not realistic.
Space → Refers to emptiness or area between, around, above, below, or with objects.
Graphite → Combining one or more elements to create interest.
Eye level → An imaginary horizontal line that is even in height with your eyes.