5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sustained Gesture
- a An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
- b Refers to light and dark areas.
- c Shading technique using dots to create value.
- d An extended drawing meant to show more details.
- e The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
- Color schemes when only one color is used with tints and shades of that color.
- Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
5 True/False Questions
Graphite → Greasy natural carbon.
Cross Hatch → Overlapping parallel lines.
Background → Area of a picture that appears farthest away from the viewer.
Neutral → An art style that is reconizable but not realistic.
Secondary → Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.