5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Linear Perspective
- a Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
- b Gradual change in value.
- c Greasy natural carbon.
- d Area in a work of art that attracts the viewer's attention.
- e Combining one or more elements to create interest.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An organization of a color that works together.
- Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
- The arrangement or elements and princibles with media to create a feeling of oneness or wholeness.
- Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.
- Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
5 True/False questions
Reflected Light → The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
Intermediate → Refers to the strength or purity of the color.
Composition → The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
Sustained Gesture → Interior forms made with lines.
Secondary → Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.