← Art Exam Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- One- Point Perspective
- a Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.
- b Refers to the strength or purity of the color.
- c An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.
- d An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
- e Refers to the difference in values, colors, textures, ect.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The area of the most reflected light.
- Interior forms made with lines.
- Area of a picture that appears farthest away from the viewer.
- Lines going in only one direction.
- Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
5 True/False Questions
Tints → The arrangement or elements and princibles with media to create a feeling of oneness or wholeness.
Emphasis → Area in a work of art that attracts the viewer's attention.
Color → Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
Variety → The arrangement or elements and princibles with media to create a feeling of oneness or wholeness.
Scribble Line Gesture → Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.