5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Linear Perspective
- Line Gesture
- Two- Pont Perspective
- a Interior forms made with lines.
- b Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
- c Greasy natural carbon.
- d An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
- e Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Having height, width, and length.
- Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
- The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
- Drawing done without looking at your paper.
- Colors achieved by mixing all three primary colors together.
5 True/False Questions
Middleground → Middle location in a picture that is immediately behind the foreground and is less detailed.
Composition → The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
Secondary → Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
Tints → Colors made by adding whites.
Picture Plane → Shading technique using dots to create value.