← Art Exam Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Linear Perspective
- Reflected Light
- Vanishing Point
- a Refers to emptiness or area between, around, above, below, or with objects.
- b Material used to make a work of art.
- c An imaginary line on the horizon line where all parallel horizontal lines appear to meet.
- d Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
- e The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.
- Two-dimensional and can be organic or geometric.
- Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
- Lines going in only one direction.
5 True/False Questions
Two-dimensional → Having height, width, and length.
Two- Pont Perspective → Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
Analogous → Color scheme with three or more colors located directly next to each other on the color wheel.
Intermediate → Refers to the strength or purity of the color.
Atmospheric Perspective → Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.