5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mass Gesture
- a Derived from reflected light.
- b An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
- c Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- d To stretch or deform something.
- e Refers to light and dark areas.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lines going in only one direction.
- Color scheme with three or more colors located directly next to each other on the color wheel.
- Decorative visual repetition.
- Shading technique using dots to create value.
- An imaginary horizontal line that is even in height with your eyes.
5 True/False questions
Highlights → The area of least reflected light.
Form → Three- dimensional and encloses space.
Three- Dimensional → Having height, width, and length.
Unity → The arrangement or elements and princibles with media to create a feeling of oneness or wholeness.
Shape → Colors with black added.