5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blind Contour
- a Drawing done without looking at your paper.
- b Decorative visual repetition.
- c Refers to the strength or purity of the color.
- d Colors made by adding whites.
- e An art style that is reconizable but not realistic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The area of the most reflected light.
- Refers to emptiness or area between, around, above, below, or with objects.
- Lines going in only one direction.
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- The arrangement or elements and princibles with media to create a feeling of oneness or wholeness.
5 True/False questions
Medium → Refers to light and dark areas.
Movement → Refers to light and dark areas.
Line Gesture → Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
Form → Three- dimensional and encloses space.
Stippling → Shading technique using dots to create value.