5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Blind Contour
- Cross Hatch
- a Material used to make a work of art.
- b Maintaining visual eqillibrium.
- c Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
- d Drawing done without looking at your paper.
- e Overlapping parallel lines.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Middle location in a picture that is immediately behind the foreground and is less detailed.
- Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.
- Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
- Colors made by adding whites.
- Connects two or more points together.
5 True/False Questions
Low Lights → The area of the most reflected light.
Value → Refers to light and dark areas.
Gradiation → Greasy natural carbon.
Eye level → An imaginary horizontal line that is even in height with your eyes.
One- Point Perspective → Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.