5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mixed media
- Cross Hatch
- a All colors can be mixed from these three clolors: red, blue, and yellow.
- b More than one material used to make a work of art.
- c Overlapping parallel lines.
- d Greasy natural carbon.
- e Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Colors made by mixing a primary and secondary colors together: red-orange, yello-green, etc.
- Having height and width.
- Maintaining visual eqillibrium.
- An extended drawing meant to show more details.
- To stretch or deform something.
5 True/False questions
Texture → Show how things feel or how they look like they might feel.
Form → Derived from reflected light.
Contour → Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
Monocromatic → Color schemes when only one color is used with tints and shades of that color.
Middleground → An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.