5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Original Sin
- a economy of the Church: God's plan for governing the world
- b the sin by which the first human beings disobeyed the commandment of God, choosing to follow their own will rather than God's will.
- c principally an attribute of God describing his complete separation from the sphere of the profane. The cooperation between God and his people; a blend of divine grace and human freedom.
- d sect of Jews from Judea consisting of citizens of all classes; liberal and sought to study the applications of Torah to everyday life
- e a divinely revealed truth whose very possiibility cannot be rationally conceived before it is revealed, and after revelation, whose inner essense cannot be fully understood by the finite mind
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- first five books of the bible in Greek
- 46 books, recorded the history and salvation from creation through the old alliance or covenant with Israel, in preparation for the appearance of Christ the savior of the World
- St. Peter
- a moral story used by the teachers of Jesus' time; done in the context of the story.
- the apostles and their successors, the college of bishops, to whom Christ gave the authority to teach, sanctify and rule
5 True/False Questions
Catechesis → to believe in a single God
Creed → the free and undeserved gift that God gives us to respond to our vocation to becomes his adopted children
God the Son → consubstancial, divine teacher, suffered/died to save us and was resurrected
Sadducees → essense of a being a considered as the principle of activity. The substance of a thing as distinguished from its properties
Eucharist → what we are called by God to do.