5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How is enery released from ATP
- neutrons charge
- ecological footpoint?
- control group
- electron transport chain
- a Breaking the bonds betwee its phosphate energy?
- b group in an experiment that is exposed to the same conditions as the experiment group except for the independent variable
- c negative
- d series of electron carrier proteins that shuttle high energy electrons dasing ATP generating reactions?
- e total amount of functioning ecosystem need to both provide the resources and human population uses and to absorbe the waters that population generates
5 Multiple choice questions
- Krebs cycle
- NADH, FADH2
- cell organelle that breaks down lipids coarbohydrates and proteins into small molecules that can be used by the rest of the cell
- ability of an oranism to survive and reproduce under circumstnaces that differ from their optimal conditions
5 True/False questions
How much ATP is produced fro every 1 glucose during Fermentation → none
niche → protein catalyst that speed up the rate of a specific biological reactions
biology → organelle on whick proteins are made
element → pure substance that consists entirely of one type of atom
keystone species → single species that is not usually abundant in a community yet exerts strong control on the structure of a community