5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- growth pattern in which the individuals in a population reproduce at a constant rate
- for agricultural activities, land use practices or management styles that maintain land productivity and decrease pesticide and fertilizer expenditures. In general, any type of practice or management style that is designed to protect water quality by controlling erosion, runoff, nutrients, pesticides and toxics
- aquatic insects or other small organisms that have no backbone and are large enough to be seen without a microscope
- limiting factor that affects all populations in similar ways, regardless of population size
- growth pattern in which a population's growth rate slows or stops following a period of exponential growth
4 True/False questions
Chesapeake Clean Water Act → Bill that would force PA to reduce their TMDL of nitrogen and phosphorous into the Chesapeake Bay.
carrying capacity → growth pattern in which a population's growth rate slows or stops following a period of exponential growth
anadromous → A life cycle in which creatures are hatched in fresh water, migrate to salt water as adults, and then go back to fresh water in order to reproduce.
density dependent limiting factor → limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation