5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- growth pattern in which the individuals in a population reproduce at a constant rate
- Bill that would force PA to reduce their TMDL of nitrogen and phosphorous into the Chesapeake Bay.
- aquatic insects or other small organisms that have no backbone and are large enough to be seen without a microscope
- A life cycle in which creatures are hatched in fresh water, migrate to salt water as adults, and then go back to fresh water in order to reproduce.
- limiting factor that affects all populations in similar ways, regardless of population size
4 True/False Questions
complete metamorphosis → Insect development consisting of four stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult
best management practices (BMP) → for agricultural activities, land use practices or management styles that maintain land productivity and decrease pesticide and fertilizer expenditures. In general, any type of practice or management style that is designed to protect water quality by controlling erosion, runoff, nutrients, pesticides and toxics
logistic growth → growth pattern in which the individuals in a population reproduce at a constant rate
incomplete metamorphosis → Insect development consisting of three stages: egg, nymph, and adult