5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- for agricultural activities, land use practices or management styles that maintain land productivity and decrease pesticide and fertilizer expenditures. In general, any type of practice or management style that is designed to protect water quality by controlling erosion, runoff, nutrients, pesticides and toxics
- planktonic animals feed on the phytoplankton
- growth pattern in which a population's growth rate slows or stops following a period of exponential growth
- A life cycle in which creatures are hatched in fresh water, migrate to salt water as adults, and then go back to fresh water in order to reproduce.
- largest number of individuals of a population that a environment can support
4 True/False Questions
Chesapeake Clean Water Act → Bill that would force PA to reduce their TMDL of nitrogen and phosphorous into the Chesapeake Bay.
density dependent limiting factor → limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
density independent limiting factor → limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
intrinsic rate of increase → rate at which a population could grow if it had unlimited resources