5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Each country in the world has all of the following characteristics EXCEPT
a-A population that an vary greatly in size, density, and diversity
b-Natural borders, such as mountains that seperate it from other countries
c-A government that makes and enforces public policies and provides for common needs
d-the ability to rule itself by establishing its own policies and determining its own course of action
- b True or False?
The Prime Meridian runs through Greenwich, England
- c True or False
Maritime refers to interior land with abundant lakes
- d runs north and south but measures east and runs west in degrees other than 0
- e A geographer would most likely use sonar to do which of the following tasks?
a-map the population density of an area
b-prepare a detailed road map
c-map a section of the ocean floor
d-identify changes in land use over time
5 Multiple choice questions
- a major city and its surrounding suburbs
- the numer of deaths each year per 1000 people
- The most valuable resource of the Northeast is
- Is the cornerstone of culture
- True or False?
Lines of longitude are parallel to the prime meridian
5 True/False questions
A → The land where Evangeline and Gabriel were separated
b- British Columbia
J-Prince Edward Island
Telecommunications → people who move into a country
geography → the study of the earths surface and the processes that shape the connection between places and the complete relationships between people and their environment
mangrove → tropical swampland tree
diffusion → True or False?
Someone who is bilingual has three languages