5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Name the unbiased historical writer know for his writings of the Peloponnesian War.
- The common crop of Native Americans produced in Central America is-
- Cyrus the Great of Persia and Ghengis Khan of the Mongols were both successful in increasing the size of their empires by-
- The creation of the Parliament was significant to England because it provided-
- In which way did the Magna Carta improve the lives of the ordinary?
- a Thucydides
- b Letting their citizens practice their own beliefs.
- c Corn
- d Representation of the Population
- e Provided a limited outline of rights for England's ordinary people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first written law code
- Cultural Diffusion
- Indus River, Ganges River
- Civic Duty & Participation
5 True/False Questions
What Mauryn king grew tired of fighting bloody wars and converted to Buddhism? → The Spaniards led by Cortes brought disease conquered by the Aztecs
Excommunicating someone from the church means to- → Ban them from the church
Which of the following was an important invention of China's ancient Han Dynasty? → Paper
In which of the following ancient civilizations did the first democracy develop? → Greece
The Battle of Thermopylae, was significant because- → The Spaniards led by Cortes brought disease conquered by the Aztecs