5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- It was difficult for the Greeks to unite as one because-
- Which religion from India is the 3rd largest religion practiced in the world today?
- How did Alexander the Great spread Greek culture?
- Which of the following was an important invention of China's ancient Han Dynasty?
- Name the unbiased historical writer know for his writings of the Peloponnesian War.
- a Paper
- b Greek traders and aristocrats would colonize other parts of the world after his army would conquer the land
- c Thucydides
- d Hinduism
- e The Mountainous Terrain
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Trojan War
- It was a crucial trade route stretching from the Mediterranean to Asia region.
5 True/False Questions
In which of the following ancient civilizations did the first democracy develop? → Greece
In which way did the Magna Carta improve the lives of the ordinary? → Provided a limited outline of rights for England's ordinary people
Excommunicating someone from the church means to- → Ban them from the church
The Philosophy that taught about the importance of family, respect for one's elders, and reverence for the past and one;s ancestors was- → It was a crucial trade route stretching from the Mediterranean to Asia region.
What was the remarkable contribution of the Han Dynasty that established a central government system? → India