5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyrus the Great of Persia and Ghengis Khan of the Mongols were both successful in increasing the size of their empires by-
- Which of the following was considered most important by ancient Greek philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle?
- Which religion from India is the 3rd largest religion practiced in the world today?
- In which of the following ancient civilizations did the first democracy develop?
- How did the idea of democracy change the way societies were ruled?
- a Greece
- b Hinduism
- c Democracies allowed all citizens to take part in government decisions
- d Reason
- e Letting their citizens practice their own beliefs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ban them from the church
- Siddhartha Gautama
- Greece was unified
- Indus River, Ganges River
5 True/False questions
What caused the decline of the Aztecs? → The Spaniards led by Cortes brought disease conquered by the Aztecs
To assimilate a portion of one culture with another is know as- → Cultural Diffusion
The Russian city of Moscow was also known as the ___ Rome → Heiroglyphics
In 1066, group referred to as the Normans invaded England under the command of- → William the Conqueror
Choose the correct listing of a feudal society in Western Europe from the highest to lowest → the acropolis