5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Buddhism was introduced to the ancient Chinese by Missionaries from-
- Which religion from India is the 3rd largest religion practiced in the world today?
- The Romans made improvements to their civilization bu providing running water from bridge-like structures called
- Which of the following was considered most important by ancient Greek philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle?
- What Mauryn king grew tired of fighting bloody wars and converted to Buddhism?
- a Asoka
- b India
- c Reason
- d Aquaducts
- e Hinduism
5 Multiple choice questions
- The first written law code of Athens
- Greek traders and aristocrats would colonize other parts of the world after his army would conquer the land
5 True/False questions
The Silk Road was very important to the ancient world because.... → Indus River, Ganges River
The Code of Hammurabi → first development of a money economy, coined money
The most feared invaders of Western Europe during the 800's-900's A.D. were the- → Democracies allowed all citizens to take part in government decisions
Ancient Greeks were responsible for all of the following except the-- → Design of the arc
The Mayans established their civilization on the ___________ Peninsula → The Spaniards led by Cortes brought disease conquered by the Aztecs