5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The center of a city-state placed on top of a hill is known as-
- The ______ was the most powerful and influential group of the three governing bodies in the early republic of Rome.
- To assimilate a portion of one culture with another is know as-
- The Hellenistic culture is a blend of which two cultures?
- Buddhism was established when _____ sat under a tree and meditated to understand the truth that forms the basis of life.
- a The Greek and Persian cultures
- b the acropolis
- c Senate
- d Cultural Diffusion
- e Siddhartha Gautama
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- William the Conqueror
5 True/False Questions
In the middle ages, the parish priest would collect 10 percent of a Christian person's income, or a _____ → Corn
Ancient Athenians served as a model for Western societies because they believed in-- → Design of the arc
The importance of Draco, archon of Athens in 621 B.C., is that he developed- → The first written law code of Athens
Excommunicating someone from the church means to- → The Spaniards led by Cortes brought disease conquered by the Aztecs
Cyrus the Great of Persia and Ghengis Khan of the Mongols were both successful in increasing the size of their empires by- → Letting their citizens practice their own beliefs.