5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The ancient Greek, Pythagoras, is best remember for his contribution to--
- In which way did the Magna Carta improve the lives of the ordinary?
- It was difficult for the Greeks to unite as one because-
- The ______ was the most powerful and influential group of the three governing bodies in the early republic of Rome.
- In the middle ages, the parish priest would collect 10 percent of a Christian person's income, or a _____
- a Senate
- b Tithe
- c Math
- d Provided a limited outline of rights for England's ordinary people
- e The Mountainous Terrain
5 Multiple choice questions
- The first written law code
- Greek traders and aristocrats would colonize other parts of the world after his army would conquer the land
- It was a crucial trade route stretching from the Mediterranean to Asia region.
5 True/False questions
Which of the following was an important invention of China's ancient Han Dynasty? → Paper
Lydian traders were responsible for- → first development of a money economy, coined money
The creation of the Parliament was significant to England because it provided- → Greece was unified
Buddhism was introduced to the ancient Chinese by Missionaries from- → The Mountainous Terrain
The Mayans established their civilization on the ___________ Peninsula → Yucatan