5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Code of Hammurabi
- Buddhism was introduced to the ancient Chinese by Missionaries from-
- In the mid 1200's Saint Dominic and his Dominicans preached to the heretics (non believers) across Western Europe. What was this practice called?
- In which of the following ancient civilizations did the first democracy develop?
- The Hellenistic culture is a blend of which two cultures?
- a The first written law code
- b Inquisition
- c Greece
- d India
- e The Greek and Persian cultures
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nile, Tigris-Eurphrates,
- first development of a money economy, coined money
- Eastern Orthodox
5 True/False questions
How did Alexander the Great spread Greek culture? → Greek traders and aristocrats would colonize other parts of the world after his army would conquer the land
The code of conduct that the knights followed was called- → Chivalry
Name the unbiased historical writer know for his writings of the Peloponnesian War. → Heiroglyphics
Which of the following was considered most important by ancient Greek philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle? → Drama
To assimilate a portion of one culture with another is know as- → Heiroglyphics