← English Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Greek's lyric poet who was as important as the author of Theogony?
- b what is the river of the unbreakable oath?
- c with what is the muse Melpomene associated with?
- d grandfather of Odysseus who name him "distasteful"
- e who has a mind that is worthless according to Odysseus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- who are the four siblings who are children of Dionysus?
- Who wrote the Aeneid
- List the three fates in order of what they do with the thread
- Who was the wife of both Tyndareus and Zeus?
- Who said on the island of Ogygia "it was Zeus who told me to come here. I did not wish to. Who would willingly make the run across this endless salt water?"
5 True/False Questions
Baucis → Who was Philemon's lover?
Melanthios → ignoble goatherd, has his privates ripped off and fed to the dogs
running → Which of the games of the Phaiakians does Odysseus not participate in?
Penelope → Greek's lyric poet who was as important as the author of Theogony?
Vestal Virgins → Who wrote the Aeneid