5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- helped to cause the death of the Federalist Party
- Nathanael Greene
- Parliament passed the tax, not the colonists
- most slaves lived on large plantations
- a by the mid-1800s
- b Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) Reformation, (B) founding of Jamestown colony, (C) Restoration, (D) defeat of Spanish Armada, (E) colony of GA founded
- c The resolutions from the Hartford Convention
- d commanded Patriot troops in the South
- e Colonists objected the Stamp Act because
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Put in order: A. Battle of Bull Run, B. Battle of Gettysburg, C. Lee's surrender at Appomattox, D. Battle of Antietam
- The Articles of Confederation left Congress unable to...
- As a result of Pope's Rebellion in 1680...
- North Carolina and Rhode Island were similar in that they...
- The Dominion of New England...
5 True/False Questions
tending crops → Men in the more settled agricultural groups in North America performed all of the following tasks except...
the defeat caused northerners to face up to the reality of a long, difficult war → the union's defeat in battle at bull run in 1861 was better than a victory because
feeble, not equaling that of the Spanish or the French → After the Pequot War, Puritan efforts to convert Indians to Christianity can best be described as...
DBAC → Arrange the following events in chronological order: the founding of (A) New York, (B) Massachusetts Bay, (C) Pennsylvania, (D) Plymouth
a promising step toward genuine self-government` → The economic status of the average American at the end of the Revolutionary War was