5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- produced a rich diet that led to high population densities
- the American victory at New Orleans
- fewer yeoman farmers were arriving from Europe
- an enemy to be wiped out
- a New England Confederation regarded Dutch New Netherland as...
- b On the eve of the American Revolution, social and economic mobility decreased, partly because...
- c The development of "three sister" farming on the southeast Atlantic seaboard...
- d At the peace conference in Ghent, the British began to withdraw many of its earlier demands for all of the following reasons except...
- e only about ___ of white southerners owned slaves or belonged to a slaveholding family
5 Multiple choice questions
- As the civil war began, the south seemed to have the advantage of
- after the peninsula campaign union strategy included all of the following except...
- Some of the more advanced Native American cultures did all of the following except...
- one of the key developments was at Antietam was
- The Articles of Confederation left Congress unable to...
5 True/False questions
disease → The biggest disruptor of Native American life was...
getting smaller → The Land Ordinance of 1785 provided for all of the following except..
giving women the right to vote → In 1848, the Free soil party platform advocated for all except
renewed controversy of slavery, a possible split in the whig and democratic parties, the cession by mexico of large amount of land, a rush of settlers to new american territory in California → The Us victory in the Mexican war resulted in
the enforce separation of slave families → JQA was charged with having struck a "corrupt bargain" when he appointed ___ to become ____.