5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- trade restrictions
- gain God's favor by spreading Christianity, escape dubious pasts, seek adventure, and satisfy their desire for gold
- had ethnically mixed populations
- bypassing the confederate capital at richmond
- a Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) Reformation, (B) founding of Jamestown colony, (C) Restoration, (D) defeat of Spanish Armada, (E) colony of GA founded
- b after the peninsula campaign union strategy included all of the following except...
- c New York and Pennsylvania were similar in that they both...
- d By the 1770s which of the following issues helped bring about a crisis of imperial authority?
- e Men became conquistadores because they wanted to...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The most important outcome of the Revolution for white women was that they...
- by the mid-1800s
- When the Tallmadge Amendment was passed, the South thought that the amendment...
- one of the key developments was at Antietam was
- The immediate purpose of the Albany Congress of 1754 was to...
5 True/False Questions
the election of 2 presidents, one from the North and one from the South → John C. Calhoun's plan to protect the south and slavery involved
feeble, not equaling that of the Spanish or the French → After the Pequot War, Puritan efforts to convert Indians to Christianity can best be described as...
economy → the greatest weakness of the south during the civil war was its
grew cotton, eastern factory workers, made machines and textiles → in the new continental economy, each region specialized in a particular economic activity: the South___for export; the West grew grains and livestock to feed___; and the East___for the other two regions
the American victory at New Orleans → One of the major causes of the panic of 1819 was...