5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Color scales, icon set, and data bars make up Excel's..
- While you can delete any worksheet in a workbook, you can only add new worksheets to the end of a workbook.
- The three types of data you can enter into Excel are ____, ____, and _____.
- The Subtotal dialog box lets you specify the locations within the worksheet at which values in a column should be subtotaled.
- To increase the width of a cell so that you can see all the text it contains, double-click the marker between it and the next cell.
- a preset conditional format options
- b True
- c False
- d true
- e text, numbers, and formulas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the value that a function uses to perform operations or calculations
- an excel feature that automatically fills cells with data from another celll or range of cells or completes a data series
- blank workbook
5 True/False Questions
The default width for a worksheet's columns cannot be changed → False
Only one Style can be applied to a cell or a range of cells → False
A quick way to access the Format Cells dialog box is to right-click in a cell → blank workbook
Excel allows you to both sort and filter data by cell attributes → True
auto filter → a feature that completes text entries that you start to key in a column of data if the first few letters that you key match an exisiting entry in that column