5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Color scales, icon set, and data bars make up Excel's..
- The easiest way to select an entire row is to _____.
- auto complete
- If worksheet columns D through E are hidden, the column headings will skip from C to F.
- a True
- b preset conditional format options
- c the value that a function uses to perform operations or calculations
- d a feature that completes text entries that you start to key in a column of data if the first few letters that you key match an exisiting entry in that column
- e click the row heading
5 Multiple choice questions
- sort order in which alphabetic data appears A to Z, numeric data appears from lowest to highest or smallest to largest, and dates appear from oldest to most recent
- Select the first cell, hold down the CTRL key, and select additional cells
- in the active cell
5 True/False questions
In Excel, if you restrict cell entries to certain data types and do not enter an Error Alert title or text, the user will not know that an entry is invalid. → False
change history → the ability to market and keep track of changes that have been made to a workbook
While you can erase the data contained in a worksheet row, you cannot delete the row itself. → in the active cell
The real strength in excel is it's ability to.. → click the row heading
While you can delete any worksheet in a workbook, you can only add new worksheets to the end of a workbook. → False