5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- What option in the Move or Copy dialog box must be selected when you are copying a worksheet?
- You can copy a single cell, a range of cells, or an entire worksheet
- Which of the following lets you preview how a worksheet will look when printed?
- Which of the following appears when you first launch excel?
- a Create a copy
- b True
- c Page Layout View
- d blank workbook
5 Multiple choice questions
- a letter, number, punctuation, mark, or symbol
- a sheet in a workbook that contains only a chart
- the value that a function uses to perform operations or calculations
5 True/False questions
What are the steps in launching Excel? → Click Start, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
add-in → a supplemental program that can be installed to extend the capabilities of excel by adding custom commands and specialized features
axis → a line bordering the chart plot area used as a fram of reference for measurement
Nonadjacent cells may be selected by using which of the following methods? → Select the first cell, hold down the CTRL key, and select additional cells
chart → a graphical representation of numeric data in a worksheet