5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Format Painter can copy and paste which the following..
- When merging cells, only data in the upper _____ cell will remain
- The easiest way to select an entire row is to _____.
- certificate authority
- If worksheet columns D through E are hidden, the column headings will skip from C to F.
- a left
- b a trusted third-party entity that issues digital certificates for use by others parties
- c True
- d formatting
- e click the row heading
5 Multiple choice questions
- the ability to market and keep track of changes that have been made to a workbook
- in a shared workbook, information that is maintained about changes made in past editing sessions
- Create a copy
5 True/False questions
clip → a line bordering the chart plot area used as a fram of reference for measurement
Conditional formatting rules take precedence over manual formatting that has been applied to a worksheet. → Page Layout View
Calibri 11-point is the _____ font in Microsoft Excel 2007 → In a formula, a reference to a specific cell.
The three types of data you can enter into Excel are ____, ____, and _____. → click the row heading
In Excel, once you have applied a filter to a range of data, you cannot remove it. → False