5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- While you can delete any worksheet in a workbook, you can only add new worksheets to the end of a workbook.
- The easiest way to select an entire row is to _____.
- When merging cells, only data in the upper _____ cell will remain
- Which of the following appears when you first launch excel?
- a False
- b left
- c a formatting characteristic of text or a cell
- d blank workbook
- e click the row heading
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- used to build single formulas that produce multiple results or operatee on a group of aruments that are arranged in rows and columns
- They are always placed at the end
- Select any cell in row 3, click the arrow next to Insert in the Cells group, and click Insert Sheet Rows.
5 True/False Questions
The Format Painter can copy and paste which the following.. → formatting
You can copy a single cell, a range of cells, or an entire worksheet → False
auto fill → an excel feature that automatically fills cells with data from another celll or range of cells or completes a data series
The 2 A's of Excel. This axiom infers worksheet data and formulas must be _____. And, that the worksheet's _____ is easy to read → accurate, appearance
Excel allows you to both sort and filter data by cell attributes → True