5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Maxillary teeth
- a Structure through which urine, sperm and eggs exit.
- b An empty sac located at the lowest part of the body cavity which holds urine.
- c Teeth that are found lining the edge of the mouth, used in holding prey.
- d A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- e Tube leading from the mouth to the stomach.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
- teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
- In male frog, these organs are located at the top of the kidney, they are pale colored and roundish and produce sperm
- A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
- The curled portion of a frog's small intestines.
5 True/False Questions
kidneys → Flattend bean shpaed organs located at thelower back of the frog , near the spine. This organ filters wastes from the body.
Lungs → Two spongy organs that are responsible for respiration, or exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
tympanic membrane → The eardrum of amphibians inside the skull; vibrates in response to sound, allowing hearing.
Heart → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
Eustachian tubes → Tube leading from the mouth to the stomach.