5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Gall bladder
- tympanic membrane
- a The eardrum of amphibians inside the skull; vibrates in response to sound, allowing hearing.
- b Flattend bean shpaed organs located at thelower back of the frog , near the spine. This organ filters wastes from the body.
- c A muscular green sac that stores bile for digestion.
- d The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
- e The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Openings on the anterior inside of the mouth that exit to the outside of the anterior portion of the mouth.
- A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
- A three chambered structue that circulates blood throught the body.
- Coiled tubes that are part of the female reproductive system which carries eggs to the cloaca.
5 True/False Questions
Mesentery → In male frog, these organs are located at the top of the kidney, they are pale colored and roundish and produce sperm
Pyloric sphincter valve → `the valve that regulates the exit of digest food from the stomach to the small intestines.
Bladder → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
Tongue → Muscular organ of the mouth used for catching prey or the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking.
nicititating membrane → The eardrum of amphibians inside the skull; vibrates in response to sound, allowing hearing.