5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fat Bodies
- nicititating membrane
- a Openings on the anterior inside of the mouth that exit to the outside of the anterior portion of the mouth.
- b Yellowish structure that serve as an energy reserve.
- c The curled portion of a frog's small intestines.
- d The membrane of the frogs eye that functions in protection of the eye, Movable transparent membrane in amphibians located inside the regular eyelid; protects the surface of the eye. from damage under water and keeps it moist on land
- e Structure through which urine, sperm and eggs exit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- An empty sac located at the lowest part of the body cavity which holds urine.
- A muscular green sac that stores bile for digestion.
- `the valve that regulates the exit of digest food from the stomach to the small intestines.
- Teeth that are found lining the edge of the mouth, used in holding prey.
5 True/False questions
Lungs → Muscular organ of the mouth used for catching prey or the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking.
Eustachian tubes → Tubes leading from the tympanic membrane to the oral cavity. This tube used to equalize pressure in the inner ear while the frog is swimming.
tympanic membrane → The membrane of the frogs eye that functions in protection of the eye, Movable transparent membrane in amphibians located inside the regular eyelid; protects the surface of the eye. from damage under water and keeps it moist on land
Heart → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
Vomeraine teeth → teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.