5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pyloric sphincter valve
- a The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
- b The first part of the small intestine.
- c Structure through which urine, sperm and eggs exit.
- d Tube leading from the mouth to the stomach.
- e `the valve that regulates the exit of digest food from the stomach to the small intestines.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coiled tubes that are part of the female reproductive system which carries eggs to the cloaca.
- A muscular green sac that stores bile for digestion.
- The eardrum of amphibians inside the skull; vibrates in response to sound, allowing hearing.
- In male frog, these organs are located at the top of the kidney, they are pale colored and roundish and produce sperm
- Muscular organ of the mouth used for catching prey or the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking.
5 True/False questions
Bladder → An empty sac located at the lowest part of the body cavity which holds urine.
Heart → A three chambered structue that circulates blood throught the body.
Vomeraine teeth → teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
Maxillary teeth → teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
Peritoneum → The curled portion of a frog's small intestines.