← Basketball Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Point guard
- Overhead pass
- a National Basketball Association (NBA)
- b a pass made with two hands, initiated high over the head.
- c an offensive player who is the main ball handler and passes the ball to the team scorers.
- d an offensive position located away from the basket toward the center line.
- e a position usually played by the tallest player on the team, in charge of rebounding, shot blocking, and inside scoring.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- include holding, pushing, blocking, charging, hacking, or tripping an opponent. (Any contact by a player that inhibits the freedom of movement of another player.)
- National Federation of State High Schools Association
- the team without the ball, whose objective is to keep the opponent form scoring.
- the team that has possession of the ball; also refers to the method a team uses to score baskets, as well as a team's scoring ability.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
5 True/False Questions
Forward → an offensive player who is stationed in the forecourt near the sideline toward the corner.
Free throw shot → Four 8 min. quarters
Bounce pass → a two handed pass pushed from the front of the passer's chest toward the receiver's chest on a horizontal plane.
Chest pass → a two handed pass pushed from the front of the passer's chest toward the receiver's chest on a horizontal plane.
International/Olympics → Federation Internationale de Basketball (FIBA)