5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage, against the dying of the light.
- b You can save money by spending it
- c Alice's aunt ate apples and acorns around August
- d Standing still, I can hear my footsteps
Come up behind me and go on
Ahead of me and come up behind me and
With different keys clinking in the pockets,
And still I do not move
- e Ready are you? What know you of ready?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- some mammals are clammy
- Genuinely fake
- The painter Copley was born in Boston
- Laughs like a hyena
- Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing
5 True/False Questions
zeugma → You held your breath and the door for me
chiasmus → He labors without complaining and without bragging rests...
pun → A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking
anaphora → The Ferrari was a personal jet, set to take off before dawn
metaphor → I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country