5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The first stage of learning a motor skill when performers make many gross errors and have extremely variable performances.
- Signed document that indicates that the client is aware of inherent risks and potential injuries that can occur from participation.
- The process of breaking down food into small enough units for absorption.
- A primary stabilizing ligament of the knee that travels from the medial border of the lateral femoral condyle to its point of insertion anterolaterally to the medial tibial spine.
- A steroid hormone secreted by the adrenal cortex with a wide range of biological effects.
- a Cognitive stage of learning
- b Anterior cruciate ligament
- c Digestion
- d Agreement to participate
- e Dehydroepiandrosterone
5 Multiple choice questions
- Alzheimer's disease
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Bone resorption
5 True/False questions
The body's preferred energy source. Dietary sources include sugars (simple) and grains, rice, potatoes, and beans (complex). Carbohydrate is stored as glycogen in the muscles and liver and is transported in the blood as glucose. → Carbohydrate
Teaches the transformation of neuromuscular habits by helping an individual focus on sensory experiences. It is a simple and practical method for improving ease and freedom of movement, balance, support, and coordination, and corrects unconcious habits of posture and movement, which may be precursors to injuries. → Cognitive domain
Fat cells stored in adipose tissue. → Adipose
Corticotropin releasing hormone → CRH
The extent to which people stick to their plans or treatment recommendations. Exercise adherence is the extent to which people follow, or stick to, an exercise program. → Bursitis