5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The success rate of a salesperson in making a presentation to a prospective customer and actually having the customer make a purchase to complete the sale; it is a measure of the number of sales made divided by the number of presentations given.
- The capacity of the heart, blood vessels, and lungs to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles and tissues during sustained exercise and to remove metabolic waste products that would result in fatigue.
- The abrupt cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart to contract effectively.
- A localized abnormal dilation of a blood vessel; associated with a stroke when the aneurysm bursts.
- A system used in legal defenses to distribute fault between an injured party and any defendant.
- a Comparative negligence
- b Cardiac arrest
- c Aneurysm
- d Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- e Closing ratio
5 Multiple choice questions
- Body composition
- Anaerobic threshold
- American Society of Composers, Artists and Publishers
- Alexander Technique
5 True/False questions
A gradual softening and degeneration of the articular cartilage, usually involving the back surface of the patella (kneecap). This condition may produce pain and swelling or a grinding sound or sensation when the knee is flexed and extended. → Chondromalacia
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis → BIA
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation → CPR
The tissue that binds together and supports various structures of the body. Ligaments and tendons are connective tissues. → Connective tissue
A type of isotonic muscle contraction in which the muscle lengthens against a resistance when it is stimulated; sometimes called "negative work" or "negative reps". → Diabetes mellitus