5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Synthetic derivatives of the male sex hormone testosterone; used for their muscle-building characteristics.
- A legal defense used in claims or suits when the plaintiff's negligence contributed to the act in disupte.
- A syndrome of the immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (type HIV-1 or HIV-2) and characterized by opportunistic infection and disease.
- The ability of an individual to perform high-intensity, anaerobic activity.
- One of two performing rights societies in the US that represent music publishers in negotiating and collecting fees for the nondramatic performance of music.
- a Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- b Broadcast Music Inc.
- c Anaerobic capacity
- d Contributory negligence
- e Anabolic-androgenic steroids
5 Multiple choice questions
- Deoxyribonucleic acid
- Blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
5 True/False questions
The stage of the transtheoretical model of behavioural change during which the individual is weighing the pros and cons of behaviour change. → Biomechanics
The smallest blood vessels that supply blood to the tissues, and the site of all gas and nutrient exchange in the cardiovascular system. They connect the arterial and venous systems. → Alveoli
A class of blood pressure medications that relax and widen the blood vessels. → Bronchitis
Shields individual investors in a corporation from financial or legal liability beyond their initial investment. → Corporate veil
Basal Metabolic Rate → CFS