5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The imposition of taxation on corporate earnings at both the corporate level and again as a stockholder dividend.
- One of two main hormones released by the adrenal cortex; plays a major role in maintaining blood glucose during prolonged exercise by promoting protein and triglyceride breakdown.
- The makeup of the body in terms of the relative percentage of fat-free mass and body fat.
- One of the four components of the transtheoretical model; refers to the numbers of pros and cons an individual perceives regarding adopting and/or maintaining an activity program.
- Abnormal contraction of the smooth muscle of the bronchi, resulting in an acute narrowing and obstruction of the respiratory airway.
- a Bronchospasm
- b Body composition
- c Double taxation
- d Decisional balance
- e Corticosteroid
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Closing ratio
- Cognitive stage of learning
- Calcium channel blockers
5 True/False Questions
The point during high-intensity activity when the body can no longer meet its demand for oxygen and anaerobic metabolism predominates. Also called lactate threshold. → Anaerobic threshold
Descriptive of a condition that usually has rapid onset and a relatively short and severe course; opposite of chronic. → Electrocardiogram
(ECG or EKG)
A general term for any disease of the heart, blood vessels, or circulation. → Cardiovascular disease
Chest pain caused by an inadequate supply of oxygen and decreased blood flow to the heart muscle; an early sign of coronary artery disease (CAD). Symptoms may include pain or discomfort, heaviness, tightness, pressure or burning, numbness, aching, and tingling in the chest, back, neck, throat, jaw, or arms; also called angina. → Collagen
Inflammation of a joint; a state characterized by the inflammation of joints. → Absolute strength